1976 International Scout EFI Pickup Truck 4X4 Restored $34.9 For Sale
Located in the USA...
1976 International Scout EFI Pickup 4X4 =US-specs..
345ci V8 EFI
1976 International Scout Fuel Injected Pickup 4x4
•Nicely restored 4x4 Scout Pickup
•EFI 345 CID International V-8 SV series engine
•Hamilton throttle-body fuel injection with electronic distributor
•Four-speed manual transmission, two-speed transfer case and Dana 44 front and rear axles
•Harvester Red exterior with black and Camper Special interior w/swivel seats
•Power steering, power brakes and new door seals
•BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A light truck tires, size 32x11.5/R15
•New Rallye Graphics
•Very tidy engine bay
- Are you a Binder fan who seeks something different than your average Scout?Classic Cars may have just what you’re looking or in the form of this 1976 Scout Pickup 4x4.
- This particular Scout has a very nice upgrade, Hamilton throttle body fuel injection which really transforms this classic Scout into a very enjoyable driver!
- We are personally very impressed on how this conversion really wakes up the International 345ci engine! Come by and take a test drive, you will be impressed!
- This example was made in March 1976 at International’s Fort Wayne, Indiana factory and has been recently restored.
- Dressed in handsome Harvester Red with white Rallye graphics, the paint and trim are in excellent condition while the bodywork is straight and solid.
- The cargo area has a bedliner and is in great order.
-The engine bay is very tidy, and the battery appears to be in very good order, as are the bumpers.
This Scout wears BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A light truck tires, size 32x11.5/R15 at all four corners.
- The tires are mounted on vented alloy wheels.
-Tires and wheels are in good condition.
- Under the forward-hinged hood is a 345 CID International V-8 engine with Hamilton throttle-body fuel injection. Married to the motor is a four-speed manual transmission.
- This Scout has Dana 44 front and rear axles Driver convenience features include power steering and power brakes. The truck also sports new door seals.
- Inside, the Scout sports a Camper Special interior featuring factory swivel bucket seats. The buckets are in excellent shape, as is the black carpeting.
- The black headliner above is in good order while the three-spoke black steering wheel faces the driver and looks great atop the brown steering column.
- The instrument panel features wood accents and a full array of gauges and is in very good order. The inner door liners are in great shape. The shift lever and transfer case levers are in good order.
- Completing the interior is a Kenwood AM/FM stereo with CD player and two speakers on the cab floor behind the seats.
Design changes were minimal. For 1976, the Scout had the same headlight trim rings as 1975, and a chrome center grille of 15 horizontal bars split into three sections was used in this year only.
By 1976, the Scout II and its Terra and Traveler derivatives were all that remained of International’s Light Truck Line. The Terra pickup was the company’s compromise between the former 100 and 200 pickups and having no pickup at all. It was larger than any of the Detroit “captive import” small trucks but smaller than the full-size trucks from the Big Three. It had a wheelbase that was 14 inches shorter than the previous year’s International pickups.
Fans will not be able to resist this restored bright red Scout Pickup. It’s a true gem among Scout II models.
This truck is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 41,927 miles. It is sold as is, where is, on a clean and clear, mileage exempt title. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...