1970 Buick GS455 455 Stage 1 Auto AC Full Restored $46.7k For Sale
1956 Chevy = US-specs...west cost no salt on roads...
1970 Buick GS455 = US-specs...
Engine 455 V8
Mileage 700 since frame off restoration
Other PS, PB, AC
Price Reduced Price $46,750..USD...
1970 Buick GS455
- Starting in 1965 the Gran Sport name was applied to several high performance cars created by Buick. What was interesting about this marquee is in the GM line Buick was only surpassed by Cadillac when it came to comfort and luxury features. Cadillac however was not creating performance models which left this performance luxury hybrid combo wide open and the Buick Gran Sport was the answer.
- This 70 Buick GS455 is a great looking car that has undergone a complete frame off restoration.
- Everything on it from front to back is in like new condition.
- It is the type of car where even if a novice were to look at it with zero history or specs they would be able to tell it is a high quality restoration.
- It was professionally done as a Stage 1.
- The original Stage 1 cars were actually the source of a big controversy in the 80s when they were listed as faster than any Chrysler Hemi cars on the 50 fastest muscle car list. It has been a source of debate for many years and we don't know the answer but it is definitely a powerful American muscle car.
- The body is very straight and painted in a bright red paint that has a great finish.
- All of the chrome and stainless is in place and in excellent condition. There really isn't a weak area anywhere on this car. It rides on the factory style wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires.
- Pop the scooped hood and you will see the nicely built 455 V8 motor that gets those tires spinning.
- Everything was done with the factory look in mind so everything has been cleanly finished out.
- The engine runs strong and smooth.
- The heads have been built to Stage 1 specifications and the carburetor was also custom built to Stage 1 specifications.
- The engines cam shaft is similar to the Stage 1 cams.
- It is backed by an automatic transmission that shifts smoothly.
-The car comes complete with power brakes, power steering and air conditioning all of which makes it a very comfortable muscle car to cruise around in.
- The AC has been converted to 134 freon. It is equipped with the F41 rear suspension package which includes the rear sway bar.
- The underside is just as nice as the top side with a lot of attention being paid to all the details.
- The interior is done in Black and the upholstery is in great condition. It has dual bucket seats with headrests up front that sit to each side of the factory center console.
-The console provides a little extra storage space as well as houses the horseshoe shifter.
- Everything has that stock appearance from the AM/FM radio, to the original style gauges, knobs and switches.
- The odometer indicates 700 miles have been put on it since it was finished.
- The restoration is very fresh and the car looks like it just rolled off the factory line.
You don't see a lot of the Buick muscle cars out on the road and when you do is isn't often that they are as nice as this one.
- If the Gran Sports are what you are into then do yourself a favor and check this one out in person.
- You won't have any regrets.
Give this freshly restored GS455 a new home for the reduced price
was at $49,750.00 and now $46,750.00!
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts