1952 Chevy 3100 Pickup Truck 5 Window Restored 6-cyls AT $34 For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert no salt on roads...
1952 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck Step Side = US-specs...
Model 3100 5 Window Pickup
Engine 6 cylinder
Transmission Turbo 350 automatic
Mileage 2,845 since completed
Other Fully restored, PS, PB, AC, 12V
Price REDUCED PRICE $34,500..USD.,
- The first major redesign after the ending of WWII for Chevrolet was the "Advance-Design" series of pickup trucks. These were created to be larger and stronger than previous models and very little things change until they were redesigned again in 1955. These trucks combined a nice exterior with a strong backbone so you knew they could handle whatever work came their way.
- This 1952 Chevrolet 3100 is no longer working on the farm and has been nicely restored to its current condition only 2,845 miles ago.
- It is the 5 window version meaning in addition to the standard front, rear and side glass it has 2 back quarter windows as well. This really helps with visibility and well...just looks good!
- The truck was restored by Ramsey Rods and the result is absolutely beautiful.
- It features some very subtle customizations combined with vintage originality creating a very cool looking pickup that drives much more comfortably.
- The body is very straight and coated in a Dark Green paint.
-The bumpers have been painted Silver, the grills Green, the running boards Black and the "Chevrolet" lettering on the rear gate painted White.
- The bed of the truck was redone in a nice dark wood with painted to match Green runners.
- The truck has been lowered which drastically improves the look.
- These trucks typically sit very tall and dropping it some gives it a much sleeker appearance.
- The wide white wall tires wrapped around the Black wheels with baby moons and beauty rings are the perfect setup for this thing to roll around on.
- It adds that old school flavor and looks great on this style of pickup.
- Getting those white walls turning is the entirely rebuilt 6 cylinder under the hood.
- This original Thrift master motor looks great sitting in place and runs really well. It starts right up and has plenty of power. It was fitted with dual headers into dual exhaust which dumps just behind the rear fenders.
- The system has been converted to 12V so hunting down 6V parts is no longer an issue.
- Some nice modern comforts were incorporated into the truck like the power rack and pinion steering and power brakes with discs up front.
- So while it may have a classic look from the outside it drives like a much newer vehicle.
- The transmission is a Turbo 350 automatic that shifts smoothly with no issues.
- During the restoration a new American Autowire Harness was installed to eliminate any electrical issues and keep the wiring cleanly routed.
- The truck sounds great and really is a nice driver.
- The interior has been kept looking stock except for a few modernizations that have been incorporated in. It has a Brown leather bench seat with the same material being used on the doors.
- The dash is painted in a Tan color and has mostly the original layout but is upgraded with aftermarket gauges and a Antique Audio Radio with Satellite and Bluetooth capabilities.
- In front of the driver the tilt column was painted to match the rest of the dash and is topped with a custom steering wheel. It is very well done and at a quick glance you may notice the steering wheel but think it is a pretty stock interior.
- It isn't until you look closer that you realize that while many things look vintage they are actually more modern upgrades.
- On the floor a Lokar shifter has been added and the pedals are from Lokar as well.
- A Vintage AC underdash unit has been added and blows cold.
- This nice running pickup has the perfect classic look but runs down the road much smoother than back in 1952.
- The classic and modern combos were very tastefully done. It comes with a complete build book and needs nothing.
This freshly restored 3100 5 window could was for $39,950.00!
1948 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
..Real Good Looker
..350 V8 Engine
..Big Fat Tires on Rear
..Seafoam Green Paint Very Nice