Very sad to see it go. I have owned this for almost exactly two years and it has been the best car I have owned. Only selling due to lack of use.
It has been extremely reliable and I haven't had any issues with it whatsoever. All I have had to do is replace one headlight bulb. I have only ever really used it for long journeys so it has always been warmed up properly and cared for in my ownership.
- 12 months MOT with no advisories
- Full service history
- Serviced 10 miles ago (oil and filters)
- Transmission and diff oil changed last February
- Cambelt changed at 98000 miles in August 2014 and is in good condition
- I have done some routine servicing myself
- 2x brand new Michelin Primacy 3 tyres less than 50 miles ago
- 3x keys and remote present
- Faultlessly reliable
- All the electrics work (sunroof, windows, steering adjustment, aerial, speedo etc)
- Spare tyre and toolkit etc all present
- HPI clear
- Paintwork could do with some (a lot) of love - it has been keyed in the past on the rear quarters and boot and the lacquer is very faded on the boot and some of the quarter panels
- Bonnet struts have gone, they are only £30 quid to replace but it's never bothered me
- Driver's heated seat doesn't work
We are delighted to present for sale this incredible Lexus LS400 V8. This amazing car is finished in Champagne Gold with Charcoal Leather Upholstery with Dark Wood Interior Trim. The specification.....
1997 lexus ls 400 v8 automatic, blue over grey metallic, full unmarked grey leather, walnut dash trim, full electrics, heated seats front and rear, cd/radio/cassette player, alloys, remote locking.....
Lexus ls400 gold edition auto leather sunroof aircon cd player very good runner hpi clear two owner from new 135k with full service history 3 keys all books with car lot of service invoice available.....