First registered in Germany in November 1988, this RS Turbo S2 was acquired by the previous owner’s Swedish cousin in 2001 and remained in the family ever since, spending the last 14 years in Sweden (where it was kept in a heated barn for six months of the year and used in fine weather only) before coming to the UK in 2015.
F322 HAK is LEFT HAND DRIVE and in very good, original and rust-free condition throughout and has never been repainted or restored.
It has covered only 76,022km to date (47,2379 miles) with an excellent service record and a large history file to warrant this total.
Full Service History file – Stamps, Bills/Receipts
Ford Folder and Manuals
MOT’s history from Germany, Sweden, UK
MOT Expiry Date: 01.06.2021
• 3 Full set of keys
• RS steering wheel
• Original Garrett turbo
• Original glass all round inc. glass sunroof
• Original under bonnet insulation and rear parcel shelf
• Early electro mechanical ABS brake system
• Slide & tilt sunroof
• The original grey cloth Recaro interior is in very good condition
• Mildly uprated here and there, it is said to produce around 160bhp
• Tein springs fitted all round
• Toyo tyres all round
• Custom-made stainless steel exhaust
• F322 HAK has had a recent fully service including a new cambelt, water pump, uprated HT leads and plugs.
This unspoilt immaculate,original 1 elderly lady owner car with an incredible 28000mls from,viewing is highly recommended to see this very rare car,a sheer blue chip investment,no welding or altering.....
Here we have a stunning Tennis Limited Edition XR3i which looks stunning - Finished in White with A Black Hood This Car is a real head turner and can only go up in value, This Particular Cars Specification.....