Triumph Dolomite Sprint 1976 - To be auctioned 25-10-19 For Sale by Auction
This Dolomite Sprint was purchased by the vendor in 2012 as a very original untouched example ripe for restoration. A full nut and bolt restoration was carried out including a bare metal respray in Triumph Vermillion. The work was completed in 2016 and since then she has been dry stored and used as a “dry weather” car only. With the intention of the occasional track day the car has been modified with handling and performance in mind. The engine was bought already rebuilt to a fast road spec where once tuned on the 45 dellortos it made 160bhp on the rolling road.
– SprintSpeed Wide arch kit
– 13” Alleycat wide wheels with Kumho soft/Supersoft tyres
– Debumpered front
– Toledo Short rear bumper
– ‘Bullet’ door mirrors
– Halogen headlight conversion
– Rebuilt engine with ported head
– 45 Dellortos
– Fast Road cam
– Vernier adjustable sprocket
– Pipercross filters over trumpets
– Oil cooler (not currently connected)
– Battery relocate
– Electronic ignition
– Electric fan on thermal switch
– SprintSpeed spec exhaust downpipe
– Stainless steel exhaust
– Gaz height and damper adjustment coilovers front and rear
– ‘Trackerjack’ vented front brake conversion (mk2 Golf discs+Ford callipers and pads)
– Goodridge Braided brake lines all round
– Goodridge Braided clutch line
– ‘Retro’ bucket seats from BBClassics
– Custom front parcel shelf
– Fusebox relocate to under dash with modern box
– Nardi wooden rim steering wheel
– CD player with hidden dash speakers
– Twin USB ports at front
– Battery isolator
Auctioneers Notes: May not suit the purists but what fun. She just shouts at you “drive me”
Lot No. 57
Auction 25th October 2019 - 10.30am
Vehicle Make Triumph
Vehicle Model Dolomite Sprint
Year of Manufacture 1976
Mileage 86,445 (Not Warranted)
Date first Registered 01-04-1976
Chassis Number VA17620DL0
Engine Number VA013451HE
Estimated Sale Price £4900 - 5500
Fully restored fantastic example of this great car which almost looks like a sprint and has had the following extensive works carried out a huge expense.
exterior- full respray with documented photos.....
Reluctantly having to sell our lovely Dolomite, 3 previous owners good condition original paint work. Pimento red with grey upholstery no rust or welding work done. 33247 miles since new overdrive.....
This is a Triumph Dolomite 1850hl registered in 1976 in excellent condition. 3 previous owners from new with 33247 miles on the clock. Tax and MOT exempt but last mot February 2018, service documents,.....
)With our man in Spain is this very nice 1978 Dolly Sprint. Originally from France it has undergone a full body restoration with all new sheet metal where needed prior to a professional respray and.....