First registration date : 15/09/1977
Color : Blue
Interior color : Beige
Power (kw) : 224
Power (cv) : 305
Cubic capacity : 5300cc
Number of cylinders : V8
Fuel type : Petrol
Gearbox : Manual
Layout : RWD
Number of seats : 2 + 2
Beautiful Aston Martin V8 Coupe from 1977
Desirable V8 engine with 305hp
Delivered new in California, still in Belgium since 2015 with Belgian registration
Finished in Blue Mettalic with beautiful Beige leather interior with sunroof
Perfect original condition
Full service history by official dealer :
- 6/10/1977 - 754 Miles - Newport Imports Ltd.
- 1/18/1977 - 1.150 Miles - Hollywood Sport Cars
- 10/14/77 - 3.095 Miles - Newport Imports Ltd.
- 4/12/77 - 5.210 Miles - Newport Imports Ltd.
- 11/1/78 - 7537 Miles - Newport Imports Ltd.
- 4/10/1980 - 9.015 Miles - Newport Imports Ltd.
- 7/13/1980 - 11.502 Miles - R.M.B. Auto Hollywood
- 3/8/1984 - 16.789 Miles - R.M.B. Auto Hollywood
- 8/3/1987 - 17.152 Miles - R.M.B. Auto Holywood
- 6/15/1989 - 19.168 Miles - R.M.B. Auto Holywood
- 2/14/1990 - 28.076 Miles - R.M.B. Auto Holywood
- 29/04/2017 - 66.883 Miles - Aston Martin Brussels
Complete with original service book, manuals, keys, car-pass, ...
Do not hesitate to contact us,
+32 (0)2 681 81 00 – using the button below
David Brown’s ambition to take Aston Martin to new heights required a more powerful V8 engine to replace their established straight six. Whilst the DBS went into production in 1967 it wasn’t until.....
Extremely beautiful V8 Aston Martin. Built 8th July 1977, shipped over to AML Inc. in the States on 13th July 1977 and arrived at the Aston Martin dealership in Nevada in the fall of that year. The.....
Aston Martin V8 Oscar India 1981 Automatic. Silver with light blue leather interior with dark blue piping. Headrests, electric windows, central locking, stereo , wood trim, front fog lights, air conditioning,.....
We are delighted to be able to offer for sale chassis number 71005, which is number 5 of the eight motor cars manufactured at Newport Pagnell to a special 'Works Coachbuilt' specification to commemorate.....