1965 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4 Fresh 454 Full Restored + AC For Sale
Located in the USA...no salt on roads....
1965 Chevrolet Suburban = 4x4 AWD SUV = US-specs...
Price:$Best offer please...USD....POR....
1965 Chevrolet Suburban 4x4
• Completely restored SUV converted to a four-wheel drive model
• Almost 150 miles on high-performance 454 CID V-8 engine which features a rebuilt carburetor; high-performance aluminum cylinder heads and pistons; Champion aluminum radiator
• Automatic transmission with two-speed transfer case
• Green exterior with brown leather interior and gray wheels
• Vintage air-conditioning, power steering and power brakes
• New parts still include exhaust system, custom fuel tank, tires, bull bar, rubber window seals, door seals and door locks
• LED headlights, taillights and foglights
• Custom interior, instrument cluster with Dolphin gauges, wood steering wheel
• Center console and 500-watt stereo system
- For more than 80 years, Suburban has been Chevrolet’s and the industry’s longest-running nameplate.
- This example, made in General Motors’ Fremont, California factory (VIN code Z), has been completely restored and enhanced with added power and modern features, with only 142 miles on the clock since restoration.
- Finished in a green exterior with a contrasting custom brown leather interior, this Suburban looks fantastic.
- The new paint is thick and lustrous, the windows are clear and intact, even the sliding rear side glass panels, the lights are fresh and the bodywork is straight and solid.
- The engine bay is extremely tidy, the cargo area is clean and ready for loads, the battery looks good and the body-colored bumpers fit tightly to the body.
- The truck has LED headlights and taillights while up front is a bull bar with LED fog lights perched atop the front bumper.
- This Suburban rolls on new Nitto Terra Grappler All-Terrain tires, size LT295/75R16 at every corner.
- Each tire is mounted on a factory wheel which is painted gray and contrasts nicely with the green body.
- The tires are in very good order while the wheels appear in excellent condition.
- Under the hood is a high-performance 454 CID V-8 engine.
- The engine features a rebuilt carburetor; high-performance aluminum cylinder heads and pistons; a Champion aluminum radiator; and new dual exhausts.
- Backing this motor is an automatic transmission and a two-speed transfer case.
- Driver convenience features include vintage air-conditioning, power steering and power brakes.
New parts to this Suburban include a custom fuel tank; rubber window seals, door seals and keyed door locks.
Inside, there is custom brown leather interior with buckets up front and a folding bench in the rear.
-The seats look supple and inviting and are in excellent condition.
- The black carpet looks great and provides color contrast. A two-tone brown headliner is above the driver and echoes the condition of the rest of the interior.
- A three-spoke aftermarket Chevrolet steering wheel with a bright red rim.
- A custom instrument cluster replete with a full array of Dolphin gauges faces the driver, gas gauge is inop.
- The dashboard and inner door panels are all in excellent order.
-The center console blends nicely with the front buckets and a tall, floor-mounted shift lever rises from the transmission tunnel.
- A 500-watt Pioneer AM/FM stereo with CD player and large speakers in the cargo area behind the rear wheel wells.
- This is a gorgeous example of what a classic carryall can become with the right encouragement.
-Truck collectors, Chevy collectors or someone who is simply looking for a new off-road ride, should make a point to stop by our Classic Cars today to check out this mid-60s Suburban.
This truck is currently located at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri. Current mileage on the odometer shows 148 miles. It is sold as is, where mileage exempt title is, on a clean and clear. GET OUT AND DRIVE!!!
- A Video on request please....
Specs and history
Fifth generation (1960–1966)
1961 Chevrolet Apache Suburban.jpg
1961 Chevrolet Apache Suburban
Body and chassis
rear-wheel drive / four-wheel drive
230 cu in (3.8 L) I6 (63–65)
235 cu in (3.9 L) I6(60–62)
250 cu in (4.1 L) I6 (66)
283 cu in (4.6 L) V8 (60–66)
292 cu in (4.8 L) I6 (63–66)
305 cu in (5.0 L) V6 engine
327 cu in (5.4 L) V8 (66)
3-speed synchromesh manual, 4-speed synchromesh, Powerglide
115 in (2,921 mm)
199.5 in (5,067 mm)
79.5 in (2,019 mm)
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....c
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts