Classic Car Auctions are delighted to offer the above vehicle at our upcoming sale at the Warwickshire Exhibition Centre on 5th October 2019.
Never restored and totally original, a delightful example...
A dealer demonstrator and only one owner since
Never restored, totally original and as good underneath as on top
Remarkably comprehensive history with details of a pampered life
Completely cosseted in a heated garage with carpeted walls to protect doors!
MOT'd in September 2019 with no advisories
We are always keen to have similar cars and entries are now invited for our December Sale
Should you wish to consign your car for one of our future events, please get in touch with us via our website
Classic Car Auctions is perhaps the fastest growing Classic Car Auction company in this market, specialising in cars between £5,000 and £100,000 and we will happily help with a valuation without obligation for you to consider for entry at one of our upcoming sales.
Here's why you should consign your car with CCA:
- A dedicated classic car specialist will be with you every step of the way
- Industry leading print, online and social media marketing with our expert PR team
- CCA takes the hassle away from selling your car...we handle all sales enquiries
- Our low entry fee of £150 inc VAT and the seller's commission of just 5% plus VAT covers the cost of marketing across a dozen car sales websites and promotion to our extensive buyer database from all over the world
- We pay within 14 days of receipt of funds.
Fast road come track. car fully rebuilt including stripped engine with new gaskets,rings,bearings,head gasket,oil cooler,induction kit,stainless exhaust etc,all body mouldings ie bumpers,lights etc.....