1987 BMW M3 E30 = Euro-specs Diamond Black Metallic driver $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...desert west...no salt on roads...((( also have a clean All Silver E30 driver with low miles coming soon and on request please ))))
1987 BMW M3 Coupe
Price:$Best offer please...POR...
- 51,000 Mile E30 M3 - DTM Icon - 2.3L (200hp) S14 I4 Engine
- We are pleased to present this excellent 51,000 mile E30 M3 finished in the striking "Diamond Black Metallic."
- It is the Type AK05 Japan-spec example that was first registered in Yokohama, Japan in April of 1987.
- It has lived garaged in Japan over the years and its body and paint show extremely well.
- The E30's hold the title of the most successful DTM touring cars with 41 race wins in the late '80s series, and taking the outright title in 1989.
- Iconic DTM Touring Car
- "Diamond Black Metallic" with Black Leather Interior
- 2.3L (type: S14) 4-cylinder Engine Producing 200hp
- 5-speed Getrag Close-Ratio (Dogleg) Transmission
- Power Mirrors & Windows
- Power Sunroof
- Heated Front Seats
- Onboard Computer
- Rear Window Sunshade
- New Dunlop Direzza Tires
- Original Trunk-Mounted Tool Kit
- Owners Manual and Black Pouch
- If you are looking for an extremely fun and well-sorted Gen 1 M3, this is a great example.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....bl
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts