1985 Porsche 911 Turbo Gemballa Rare 37k miles Fast For Sale
Located in the USA...dry no salt on roads....
1985 Porsche 911 Turbo Gemballa clean Silver(~)Navy driver 4 U.
Unique & Rare Gemballa 930 Turbo! - 37k Miles - Peak of 80's Exce$$
Price:$Best offer please...USD...POR....
- We are pleased to present this really unique automotive piece of 80's excess courtesy of Gemballa.
- This car started life in Germany as a German market 1985 911 Turbo.
- It was sent to Gemballa a few towns over in Leonberg to have a full Flachbau conversion along with side-skirts and fender rakes.
- While they were at it, the owner elected to do the nice 3.4L Ruf conversion which aids the otherwise anemic off-boost performance of the stock 3.3's.
- It has recently received over $3,500 worth of tuning and maintenance.
- 2-Owner San Diego Car Since New (current owner has owned since 1992)
- Clean Carfax & CA Title
- Genuine Gemballa Parts
- 3.4L Ruf H6 Engine (type: 930/66)
- 4-speed Manual Transmission
- Gemballa/Pioneer Stereo Stack
- Navy Gemballa/Recaro Seats (awesome support and build quality)
- New Valve Cover Gaskets (done by Jae Lee at Mirage Int'l)
- Complete Fluid Flush (done by Jae Lee at Mirage Int'l)
- New Serpentine Belts (done by Jae Lee at Mirage Int'l)
- New Shifter Bushings (done by Stephan at SV Motorsport)
- New Spark Plugs (done by Jae Lee at Mirage Int'l)
- Original Owners Manual
Leak Down Test Results:
- If you are looking for a really unique and fun car, this is a good one!!
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....cg
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts