1964 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova Fast 600-HP Pro Street $65k For Sale
|This advert viewed 943 times|
Located in the USA...no salt on roads..
1964 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova = US-specs... Fast Custom 1 Off Street(~)Track 4 U
Model Chevy II Nova
Color Blue Metallic
Interior Ivory and Gray
Engine 383 Stroker
Transmission T56 6 speed
Mileage 3,508 since completed
Other 671 Supercharger, Custom throughout, 600+hp!
- The Nova was actually first introduced in 1962 as the Chevy II. These cars were built on the X body platform and it wasn't until 1969 that they were referred to as the Nova. They were built to compete with the Falcon and even had that same competing body styles like the Sedan, Convertible, Wagon and Hardtop. The Chevy II you are checking out here started life back in 64 but has undergone a huge evolution over time.
- The original build was a 3 year process done a little over 10 years ago. Since then it has evolved further being fine tuned into the custom street machine it is today. It is basically new from top to bottom with new sheet metal eliminating any concern for rust or previous body repair.
- Every nut and bolt on the car is new as well.
- The result is a 64 Chevy II that runs and is actually much tighter and nicer than new. We aren't hating on the original factory line but lets face it, they were cranking these cars out as fast as possible.
- This one however has been tediously built making sure everything is perfect and as nice as possible.
- Whether you are cruising down the road or sitting in a parking lot the car always draws a crowd and turns heads wherever it goes.
- We aren't sure if its the beautiful Blue Pearl Metallic paint or the ear catching rumble that grabs their attention so we will let you be the judge of that.
- Whatever it is, this is the type of car that demands to be looked at.
- This is a very high end build with no corners cut anywhere and seeing it in person plus cruising around the block will do nothing but confirm that.
- Check out the following tables to get a complete breakdown of all the high quality components used in its construction.
Body and Chassis information 1964 Nova
Drivetrain information 1964 Nova
Table of information about rear end
- As you can see not a single component was left untouched during the build and only top of the line parts were used throughout. It runs down the road extremely well and is a car you can hop in and take everywhere. A lot of times people see blowers and pro street which leads them to believe you have to tune on them all the time.
- That is absolutely not the case though. When built right these cars are created for optimal performance and a car like this needs very little maintenance.
- It has an excellent stance and sits on Centerline Warrior Wheels with Mickey Thompson 31x18.5 Pro Street Radials wrapped around the back.
- The biggest downfall we have seen on a lot of pro street cars is they seem to start skimping on the quality when it comes to the interior. That couldn't be farther from the truth on this hot rod. Just as much care was put into building a beautiful interior as there was creating horsepower.
- It was completed by Portage Trim out of Ohio. The high bucket leather seats, nicely upholstered rear tubs and custom center console all add to the look of this high end custom. It is all very well designed and is in excellent condition.
- The dash is painted to match the body and features Autometer gauges, custom gauge pods, a cool center mounted digital tach with shift light and all chrome knobs, switches.
- The tilt column was also painted to match the body and is topped off with a Billet wheel.
- The electrical is all working properly and was entirely redone with a 18 circuit Kwik Wire harness.
- With all of the features packed into this car there is no doubting we have left something out.
- Pro Touring, Pro Street, Hot Rod....No matter what you want to call it this is one of the nicest custom Chevy IIs/Nova out there.
You couldn't come close to building a custom like this for
our asking price of $65,000.00!
- Trades welcome... Financing available.... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....marz
|Get notified about new similar ads
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS (Hannibal, Mo) $44,900 obo
You are looking at one of the nicest Nova's that we have ever had the pleasure of representing, The red exterior is as sharp as can be as it flows.....
1966 Chevrolet Nova (Windham, ME) $110,000 obo
You are looking at one of the nicest builds we at Auto Market King have ever had the pleasure of representing. With over $173k spent on this build.....
1971 Chevrolet Nova (Buffalo, NY) $22,500 obo
You are looking at one heck of a build, the cranberry with black stripes is sure to grab attention as it flows seamlessly inside to a matching black.....
1966 Chevrolet Chevy II Nova (San Mateo, Ca) $49,900 obo
You are looking at one heck of a build. Sprayed in an absolutely stunning coat of scarlet red gloss, the exterior slides very smoothly inside.....
1972 Chevrolet Nova SS clone (Dawsonville, GA) $30,000 obo
You are looking at a very clean '72 clone. This may sound cliche, however the photos can't even come close to giving this $10k paint job.....
1968 Chevrolet Nova Pro-Street (Pell Lake, Wisconsin) $44,900 obo
You are looking at an absolutely stunning '68 that has been completely gone through and built right. Sprayed in a crisp blue, the.....
From our showroom in the Netherlands PTTM Musclecars offer:
This Black/Black 1969 Chevy Nova with SS trim and a V8 454 cui Bigblock ( LS7 !) with muncie 4 speed manual trans and a 12 bolt all.....
1970 Chevrolet Nova Pro-Street (Colonial beach, VA) $32,500 obo
You are looking at an absolutely stunning pro-street Nova. Sprayed in a slick looking coat of Tangerine orange, the exterior is sure.....
1976 Chevrolet Nova Concours 4DR Sedan
..Red Leather Like Interior
1963 Chevrolet Nova SS
..Came from Factory w/
..Straight 6 Cylinder Engine
..2-Speed Power Glide Trans
..Original Window Sticker verifies this
..Great Looking 2-Tone Paint job/