£60,000 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry desert west no salt on roads....
1970 Porsche 911T Targa = US-specs.... private seller....
Price:$60, 000.. USD Dollars....
- A Rare Unaltered Original 1970 Porsche 911.
-In Excellent Condition.
- 107. 3k Original Miles.
- Was Refurbished and Excellently Maintained.
- A One Owner for last 32 Years.
- Always Garaged and Driven Only in Good Weather.
- Original a dry desert California Car... NO Rust !!
- All Original Equipment and Matching Numbers.... Original Fuchs Wheels.
- Newer Porsche Seats Installed but have Original Seats.
- Has Webber Carbs Added but have Original Carbs.
- Newer Paint in Original Black with Black Interior.
- Thank you for your interest in my Porsche.
- It is in absolutely excellent condition and I have meticulously taken care of it for the past 32 years that I have owned it.
- I really don't want to sell it but because of age, my wife and I are having to downsize and move to a smaller residence. I no longer have room for all the cars I have collected and restored over the years. The Porsche is one of several Porsches I have owned and sold over the past 40+ years and is and was my favorite. It is my last one.
- I am firm on the $60, 000 price and if it doesn't sell for that I will keep it and make room for it.
- The car is not a concourse type car but could very easily be one. Since I have owned it it has always been stored in a climate controlled garage and only driven on nice days.
- It is an origional California car and has no rust anywhere.
- The car is in excellent mechanical condition with no issues.
- I have always kept it in great shape, replacing everything and anything that isn't in top shape.
- The paint, top and interior are in very nice condition. Everything works as it should.
- It is a very nice and reliable car to drive and enjoy. All tne numbers match as it is an original car.
- I have replaced the orginal carbs with Webbers but have the original carbs to go with the car.
- I also put in newer, more comfortable seats but have the originals to go with it.
- The only original items I don't have for the car are the steering wheel and radio.
- I am enclosing a photo of underneath the car as well as one of the engine bay.
- For more information or test drive in person please email me on this ad form..
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example... is about $1, 500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking.... gordon
Fully de humidified car storage for your classic car using the latest desiccant type de humidifiers, these will work in all temperatures unlike the re fridgerant type which generally only work well over about 12 degrees. De humidified storage doesn't just prevent body corrosion it also prevents electrical promlems occuring ...
- 9th Mar 2021
Specifications Year: 1977 Make: Porsche Series: G Model: 911 S 2.7 Version: Targa Chassis: 9117210920 Engine Type: 2,687 cc, 6-cylinder, boxer, 175 bhp @5800 rpm Engine number: 6272025, matching Transmission type: 5-speed manual Weight: 1075 kg Exterior Color: Lachsdiamant, Salmon metallic, special factory order Kunstharzlack: ...
- 4th Mar 2021
This is one of the 1963 Anniversary cars ever made to celebrate the debut of the first Porsche 911 at the 1963 Frankfurt Motor Show. Besides numerous exterior and interior features, the Porsche Exclusiv / Sonderwunsch department installed a high-performance edition of the 3.6 in-line 6 engine. The resulting 345 PS are ...
- 23rd Mar 2021
COD. POR00056 Chassis: WP0ZZZ93ZFS000871 Max Power 221 kW (300 HP) Max Speed: 260 kph Acceleration 0-100 kph in 5,4 seconds Interiors recenlty restored Invoices available Perfectly working The History In 1975, the 911 Turbo or Turbo Carrera was introduced, equipped with a 2994 cm³ engine with aluminum plinth ...
- 6th May 2021
First registered in August 1990 and delivered new to AFN Limited Guildford this excellent example of Porsche’s iconic 964 has enjoyed a no expense spared and very sheltered life having covered a very modest 56,205 miles over the last 28 years. No stone has been left unturned to ensure that this car is available to be ...
- 2nd May 2021
- Tyne and Wear
SORRY NOW SOLD MORE REQUIRED. ONLY 52,000 MILES WITH 1 OWNER SINCE 2009 & ONLY 2 P/OWNERS FROM NEW + JUST HAD MAJOR PORSCHE SERVICE. Last Of The Line Turbo Bodied 996 C4s Coupe's To Be Produced Being A Late Registered Example in 2005. The C4s With The Wide Rear Hunches And Distinctive Red Reflector Strip Running ...
- 5th Apr 2021
993 Kit Gt2 Biturbo low milage full garanted very Nice driver...serious enquiries please Chiron
- 15th Apr 2021
1977 is a special year for Porsche enthusiasts. It is the last year of the slim body before the wider Super Carrera was presented in 1978. And it is the first year Porsche introduced full body galvanisation. This makes the 1977 Porsche 911 less prone to rust and bodywork issues. Also the 2.7S engine of the last model ...
- 28th Mar 2021
1996- PORSCHE 993 TARGA (ZENITH BLUE METALLIC) Manual 15,300 Miles Zenith Blue Metallic Coachwork Grey Leather Interior Sony CD Player Sports Seats Part Electric Seats Rear wiper Electric windows Electric Mirrors Climate Control Tracker System 17" Targa Alloy wheels Full Main dealer Service History Two ...
- 16th Apr 2021
SORRY THIS 911 IS NOW SOLD! £75K 2010 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Coupe PDK (997 Gen2) 3.6i Flat-Six 345bhp in Basalt Black with Full Black leather, Featuring: Carrera Sport 19inch alloys, PCM navigation & phone modules, Heated front seats, Universal interface for audio, ParkAssist, VTS tracker, Full Porsche & specialist ...
- 26th Apr 2021
6-Speed manual transmission Ocean blue metallic Marble grey leather sports seats Leather door cards/dash top Porsche exclusive wood package including part steering wheel, gear knob, handbrake lever and door inserts Chrome dial surrounds Air conditioning Electric sliding sunroof Electric windows Electric wing mirror ...
- 28th Apr 2021
One of the finest original in and out factory turbo look m491 Cabrios anywhere,first paint,first interior,first top.Drives perfect like new,no oil leaks.Rare colour venetian blue on linen leather.For the serious Porsche collector and driver.One owner in California Orange county,carfax included.Simply stunning and looks ...
- 16th Mar 2021
A really nice 996 Turbo in unmarked Metallic with Black leather interior set of beautifully with a lovely high specification. The car is in very good overall condition, well looked after with barely a stone chip or mark on the seats. Car has been well maintained and cared for with 7 Main dealers and the last one by Northway ...
- 11th Mar 2021
In Porsche's history, 1989 will always remain a memorable year. It was the last year in which the second generation of the 911, the G-model, were on sale before being replaced by the 964. The model came in three body versions: Coupé, Targa and Cabriolet. In the last year, 1989, Porsche marketed a second version of the ...
- 15th Mar 2021
Here a very nice 1999 Porsche 996 Carrera supercharger convertible. Perfectly running / driving car with a 6 speed manual gearbox, engine with 425 HP ! Unbelievable fast car. Convertible top in good condition. Interior is very nice, and the body perfect. Very good, very nice car. Chassis number # WP0CA2995XS655275 Take ...
- 30th Mar 2021
132.500€ Specifications Bodywork Length : cm (in): 416 (164) Width : cm (in): 161 (63.4) Height : cm (in): 132 (52) Wheelbase : cm (in) : 221 (87) Weight: kg (lb) : 1080 (2381) Mechanics. Displacement : flat six 1991 cc (121 ci), air-cooled, rear-mounted Valve gear : 12 Fuel system : 2 Solex 40 PI carburettors Gearbox ...
- 25th Mar 2021