1977 Maserati Bora Coupe 4.9 only 11k miles Silver $184.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry no salt on roads...
1977 Maserati Bora = US-specs...
Engine Size 4.9 liter
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
Time Capsule, 11,118 Original Miles, Three Owner
Documented to Original Delivery
Time Capsule Condition
- It's easy to walk by this Bora without realizing what you're seeing. We get so desensitized by show restorations that we think all great cars are restored. This Bora is a 42 year old survivor that tricks many people into thinking that it has just been restored.
- Bora production ran for seven years, with fewer than 600 built. Just 235 of the 600 were 4.9 liter cars. Boras are truly exotic with lounge style seats and Citroen designed high pressure hydraulics operating several of the systems. Late Boras like this one are powered by a 4-cam 4.9-liter V-8 engine. Power is transmitted to the rear wheels through a 5-speed ZF transaxle. The package provides a refined combination of comfort and 177 mph performance.
- This Bora first came to us in 2013 from the estate of the original owner through his mechanic. It had just 10,998 documented miles on it when we sold it to the next owner. We just bought it back from him with a scant 100 miles added over 6 years.
- It is a matching numbers example in preservation-grade condition.
- It has been ran up to operating temperatures regularly and driven a few miles on a monthly basis
-. Recent service includes rebuilt front brake calipers and a lube, oil, and filter change.
- The car displays wonderful original factory paint with a glossy finish throughout.
- The body is excellent, displaying great fit and panel gaps. New Michelin XWX tires have been fit and the original spare tire remains unused.
- An original factory manual, bill of sale, window sticker, Maserati Classiche papers, tools, and factory jack are included with the car.
- Also included are ownership papers and original Maserati factory paperwork specific to this car.
- This Bora can be proudly displayed at any exotic sports car gatherings.
- It is particularly ready for the preservation class at most high-level concours.
- Please email us for full details on this car...no text please...
If you have questions please email us below...pnwarz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Maserati Bora 4.9, 1975. Engine starts with external fuel delivery to the carbs, some rust to deal with but otherwise a beautiful and complete car. Interior in original red leather. US version, matching.....
This Maserati Bora 4.9 is a superb original example just out of 30 years of ownership. Red with black leather interior. This extremely desirable car is strong driver that's mechanically sound. A very.....
This 1974 Maserati Bora 4.9 is a a fantastic original matching numbers example. Red with tan leather interior, this incredibly desirable 4.9 Bora is just out of 20 year ownership. It runs and drives.....