1968 Dodge Super Bee Restored 440 V8 6 pack 5 Speed $79.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry no salt on roads...
1968 Dodge Super Bee = US-specs...
Model Super Bee
Engine 440 V8 6 pack
Transmission Tremec 5 speed
Mileage 100 since rotisserie restoration!
Other PB, PS, AC! VERY NICE!
Price Reduced Price $79,500..USD dollars...
1968 Dodge Super Bee =
- This cool classic is being brought to you by our friends at Sons of Thunder Motorworks out of Plano, TX.
-These guys know what they are doing when it comes to restoration work and have never failed to create quality cars. - This Super Bee is no exception.
- It is a freshly done rotisserie restoration so here is your chance to snag it while it is still new.
- The process of finding a starter car, finding a restoration shop, planning a restoration and then of course getting it done can be a difficult process so eliminate all that and just enjoy the fun part of picking up the final product! The car is completely rust free with no bondo.
- The slick Black paint is beautifully done and accented perfectly with the Red tail stripe. It has the steel power bulge hood with trim pieces that add the perfect touch of Red. Part of the appeal of this classic is how well it was designed. Anybody can order parts out of a catalogue but to create a cohesive look takes a little more skill.
- That level of detail is apparent in features like the Redline radial tires which were chosen specifically to add another subtle Red accent. All of the stainless and chrome has a beautiful shine and all is cleanly mounted in place.
- All of the glass on the car has been replaced except for the rear which is in great condition and didn't require a new piece. It has all new LED marker lights and a painless wiring kit was installed to eliminate any electrical issues.
- The car looks extremely tough whether its rolling down the road or sitting still and the Blacked out OE steel wheels just add more to that toughness.
- Powering the car is a 440 6 pack V8. These motors were not available in 68 but were released one year later in 69. - This motor is an original 69 setup and everything under the hood is just as show ready as the exterior.
- A majority of the components are painted orange as they would be originally and everything has a very clean look.
- The motor is backed by a Tremec 5 speed overdrive transmission that moves through the gears smoothly and transfers power back to the 3:73 traction lock rear end.
- The car certainly has the muscle car look and feel but the power steering and power brakes (front disc) make it very comfortable to drive.
- The interior is done in Black and has been kept mostly original except for a few subtle customizations. The upholstery is brand new and looks great. In our pictures you will note floormats in place with a little dirt but that is strictly to protect the new carpet underneath.
- When checking it out in person it is evident that it was just completed.
- The dash has the original layout but Dakota Digital gauges have been added as well as a Vintage AC system.
- On a lot of these types of cars you will be impressed all the way through just to find the builder fell flat on the trunk. Well that isn't the case here because the trunk is detailed out just like the rest.
- You won't find any weak areas on this classic.
- It has been driven just 100 miles since completion to work out any kinks but other than that has been stored indoors.
- All it needs now is a new home!
- It has not been shown so you will be the first!
You couldn't replicate this awesome muscle car for
the reduced price was at $96,500.00 and now at $79,500.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Re-advertised due to time wasters, this is a stalled project.
Imported from California about eight years ago it is original throughout.
It has five brand new tyres and the fuel tank has been refurbished.
Our Polara is a hardtop variant from 1967, its exterior is in a light shiny beige and the contrasting interior in black leather. The current owner bought the car in Sweden. Not least for its pleasant.....