1967 Chevy Corvette Big Block Roadster Fast 427 + 4 speed For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert...no salt on roads...
1967 Chevrolet Corvette - Big Block Convertible Roadster = US-specs.
Price:$Best offer please....USD dollars....POR...
Engine 427ci V8
Transmission 4 speed
Other Disc brakes, fender flares, vintage custom!
Price Price coming soon!
1967 Chevrolet Corvette - Big Block Convertible
- Corvettes have always had a unique trend especially when it came to changing body styles. Looking to buy a Corvette in 82? Well why not hold off and buy a new C4 the following year? Looking to buy in 97? Well the C5 is right around the corner. This holds true for 67 as well which meant production numbers were lower than the year prior and the year later. The result? The number of 67s available today is much lower than others.
- The big difference however is that in modern times many consider the C2 body style the best and most iconic looking Corvette out there and as you would imagine towards the end of a certain body style is when you can expect any kinks to be worked out. Add to that the big block 427 option and you have quite the rare car on your hands.
- What makes this 67 Big Block Vette even more unique is that it is a vintage show car that was clearly created to compete on the show circuit. It's custom fender flairs, relocated headlights, and rear spoiler are just a few things that reveal this old school custom was destined to be a show car.
- Then take a look underneath at some of the unique chrome suspension work confirms it. This wasn't a car that was being built just to function but was planned to be sitting with mirrors underneath and pulling in trophies. The paint is done in a bright metallic Blue and Turquoise color combination that really makes it stand out. The already unique body lines are then accentuated with custom modifications taking it to a whole other level.
- By relocating the headlights to the lower grill area it becomes clear why these cars were known as the Sting Ray. It rides on vintage Cragar SS wheels which are perfect for the era. The car really looks cool rolling around is like a piece of custom car building history.
- It is a factory big block car but is not numbers matching.
- It is however still powered by a 427 big block that runs great and sounds even better through the chrome side pipes. It is one of those cars you are definitely going to hear coming.
- The motor features a lot of chrome work and Blue accents for a show ready appearance.
- It is paired with a 4 speed manual transmission that shifts smoothly and makes the car quite fun to drive.
- It has disc brakes under all four corners and the rear shocks have been changed out for modern Monroe shocks.
- The interior of the car is complete in Black and is mostly stock.
- It has the standard gauge cluster, radio, knobs, switches, etc.
- The convertible top is in place but will need to be replaced.
- The cool thing about this car is you have so many options.
- It could be driven as is or with a little elbow grease you could bring the historical custom back to life.
- Or if you are more into originals, restore it back to stock!
- Either way at the end of the day you are going to have one of the most coveted collector Corvettes ever produced.
Price coming soon!
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
A beautiful Corvette convertible from the year 1974, finished in a great color with very nice interior and softtop. If you are searching for a really nice one then this must be it, see our website.....