Ford Fiesta ST1 MK7 M-Sport Edition 001
We are delighted to offer, yet another very rare sporting Ford. Here we have the April 2015 Number 001 of just 20 M-Sport Fiesta ST’s. The Fiesta ST MK7 is renowned as one of the true iconic sporting Ford’s and is widely acclaimed by the motoring press. The M-Sport Fiesta takes this iconic hot hatch to a different level.
The standard ST1 specification is further enhanced with the additional equipment, that was tested and developed by M-Sport and make this a very special performance Ford.
• 1.6 Eco-boost engine with Mountune MP215 Performance Upgrade
• Twin Tailpipe Chris Tulle Exhausts Rear Silencer
• Quaife Automatic Torque Biasing Limited Slip Differential
• M-Sport High Flow Induction Kit
• Handling Pack, Comprising Bilstein Dampers and Eibach Lowering Springs
• Brake Upgrade Comprising Alcon Mono4 Four Piston Calipers, 332 x 28 mm Vented Discs and Goodridge Performance Brake
• 7.0 x 17 in OZ Racing Superturismo LM Finished in Matt Graphite and Eibach Wheel Spacers
• M-Sport Unique Gloss Black Spoiler Inspired by WRC Fiesta’s
• M-Sport Graphics Package Including Individual Build Number on Tailgate
• Custom Nappa Leather and Alacantara Steering Wheel with Individual Build Number on Carbon Fibre Insert
• Custom Embroidered Recaro Seating Including the M-Sport Flag Logo
• M-Sport Premium Carpet Mats
• M-Sport Carbon Fibre Gear Knob
• M-Sport Logo on Rev Counter
• This being the first car driven and tested by Malcolm Wilson and signed off by him and is personally signed and numbered.
So this is much more than a re-badged Fiesta ST, it has the M-Sport pedigree that is legendary with Ford and the WRC running through it and really is a one off. This being the first car of its type, it has been featured in many articles; these are supplied with the car. There is full Ford service history for the very low mileage of 16,400 miles. The car is prepared to the legendary and exacting Mores Motor Company standard and is awaiting your inspection in our luxury showroom, you will not be disappointed.
We are able to offer part exchange and are F.C.A registered to enable us to offer finance.
Just arrived with us is this rare coloured and very nice condition 2006 Ford Fiesta “Style”.The Style package means it comes with a nicer spec interior trim and options including things like central.....
Shirley hills classic car club are proud to offer this first time advertised onto the marketplace where the last owner was for 11 years, this wonderful modern sports hot hatch is in remarkable condition......
Low Miles 70K,
ZETEC CLIMATE Model,
Face Lift Model,
Mot Till November 2020,
Zetec Climate Comes With Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Central.....