1968 MG MGB Roadster Convertible Restored Blue(~)Tan $17.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1968 MG MGB Roadster Convertible = US-specs...
- details above Roadster
- details above Straight 4 Cylinder
- details above
- details above miles
- details above
1968 MGB Roadster totally restored and ready to go.
- 1968 MGB Roadster finished in Mineral Blue with Tan Leather interior.
-Driven 95k miles, this totally restored and rust free MGB comes out of Bend Oregon where it spent most of it’s life.
- Restored in 2018, this MG received a bare metal respray.
- It’s accident and rust free body was a perfect candidate for this project.
-It was painted in it’s original color of Mineral Blue.
- During the restoration process, this car received a new dashboard and a complete new interior with leather seats and new seat cushions.
- Also installed were new rubber seals, a new windshield, a complete front end rebuild, a new exhaust system with headers, an engine and transmission reseal and a new front bumper and grill and new side moldings.
- The engine was rebuilt years before when the father and daughter project was first begun.
- The engine was tested and a compression test was performed in 2018 and found to be in excellent condition with test results showing high and even compression.
- The brakes were rebuilt with new hydraulics including new calipers, pads, rotors, wheel bearings, flex lines, both master cylinders, rear shoes cylinders and drums.
- The radiator and heater core was flushed and pressure tested and were excellent. New radiator and heather hoses were installed.
All five wire wheels were bead blasted and painted.
The transmission shifts effortlessly with no noises or gear whine.
The MG represents an affordable sports car that brings back a bygone era of open motoring in classic British style. It is ready to be enjoyed by another generation of motoring enthusiasts.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...bnz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
MGB Roadster V8 rebuild using a new Heritage bodyshell, to be prepared to individual specification so you can control the exterior colour to the interior trim. Fitted with a rover 3.5 V8 unit fully.....
The car was bought in Surrey, UK in 2000 and brought to the dry climate of Athens, Greece. Once there, a no-expense-spared cosmetic restoration was conducted with excellent finish. The interior was.....
Having originally been supplied by Southend Motor & Aero Company (SMAC) of Southend On Sea on the 02/08/1978,we are delighted to bring to market for the first time in 12 years this restored low ownership.....