1967 Sunbeam Tiger Full Restored Black Rare 2.6k miles 289 $79.5 For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....no salt on roads...
Sunbeam Tiger = US-specs....
Engine Size 289 V8
Transmission Type 4 Speed Manual
Body Style Convertible
- Cobra Performance at a Fraction of the Price.
- Fully Restored and Rally Ready.
Most desirable Mk2 model
Powered 200 hp 289 Ford V8
Only 532 produced model
Glove box door signed by Carroll Shelby
- A Super nice Tiger finished in Black and with black interior.
- Fitted from new with a Ford 289ci V8. Performance manifold with 4 barrell carburetor.
- 4-speed top loader transmission and front disc power brakes.
- A previous owner added Hildebrandt style knock off alloy wheels and a vented fiberglass hood.
- This car has had a comprehensive restoration.
- The engine compartment, trunk compartment, and everything in-between is in excellent condition.
- The chrome gleams, the paint sparkles, and the interior looks like new.
-As if he had personally checked off the work, the glove box door has been signed by Carrol Shelby.
Mechanically the car drives like you would expect a Tiger to drive, tight and fast. The engine is powerful, the gearbox is smooth and the exhaust note will send the neighborhood dogs into hiding.
- While Cobras are priced in the stratosphere, Tigers offer similar performance at a fraction of the price.
- One look at our car and you'll be impressed.
- Take a drive and you'll be hooked.
- Trades welcome. Financing available. Worldwide shipping accommodated.
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking...tmz
Get notified about new similar ads
1962 Sunbeam Alpine S2 Roadster LHD with Alu Hardtop
LHD, 1st reg: 02/1962, 75.000 M, 60 kW (82 PS),
Dutch registration; chassis in very good condition, I drove ca. 50 km, but it needs some attention concerning brakes and clutch.
1960 Sunbeam Alpine Series 1
Well maintained and sought after classic
This is an exceptionally well presented early Series 1 car (registered Jan 61). Restored in 2006 to a very high standard, this car still has great appeal......
1965 Sunbeam Tiger
This 1965 Sunbeam Tiger is a a beautiful driver quality example wearing a quality older restoration. Ivory with black interior, it's an extremely clean and solid car that runs and drives very strong.....
1953 Sunbeam Alpine Roadster '53
A VERY nice and complete 1953 Sunbeam Alpine roadster. Runs and drives very well. It is a little customized with a rear seat in the trunk and a non Original 6 cil. engine. It has a nice interior and.....
1966 WITHOUT DOUBT THE BEST ON OFFER
Here at Carnell Classic Cars in Harrogate North Yorkshire
We are delighted to now offer this stunning Alpine .
"THIS ONE IS NOW SOLD PLEASE READ ON"
TWO OTHER NOW BEING RESTORED. READY SOON,.....
1966 Sunbeam Tiger # 21896
This 1966 Sunbeam Tiger is a very desirable find just out of a large British car collection. Red with black interior and a 289 engine installed, this Tiger is a good presentable driver and a great.....
1966 Sunbeam Tiger Rallye Prepared
A body-off restoration was done on this Sunbeam Tiger. And, on the wishes of the owner, the car was transformed into a rally car in the same go. The body was completely stripped and then reinforcements.....
ALMOST COMPLETED IN OUR HARROGATE WORKSHOPS .
WILL BE AMONGS'T IF NOT THE BEST NEWLY RESTORED ALPINES IN THE UK,, AND OF COURSE THE VERY RARE HOLBAY MODEL.
THE NEW OWNER WILL RECEIVE A NEWLY.....