Condition : Used
Mileage : 2,957
Engine : 6 Cylinder Engine
Transmission : Manual
Ext. Color : Silver/Burgundy
Int. Color : Light Beige
Int. Color : Light Beige
- Pleased to offer this lovely 1936 Bentley 4 1/4 litre saloon with rare coach work by J. Cockshoot.
- Offered here is a fitting example of Bentley's heritage that has previously been fully restored and further meticulously maintained.
- Still showing beautifully from its older restoration and just completed a full service and inspection from famed shop Antique Auto Restoration here in CA in July.
- Most Derby Benteys from this era were built with Park Ward bodies, only 16 Cockshoot designs were built making this even more rare indeed.
- The 4 1/4 litre comes with an inline 6 cylinder twin SU carburetors rated at 126hp and four speed manual gear box.
- This example comes with a silver painted body and burgundy fender paint scheme with matching burgundy painted belt line.
- Inside you find a leather interior with the finest Burr Walnut wood veneers through out.
- Engine compartment is neat, tidy and well sorted. Drives excellent, comes with its books/manual, several ribbons from various events and currently rides on wide whitewall tires mounted to contrasting gray wire spoke wheels.
- Enjoy looking over the photos of this attractive Cockshoot designed Bentley Saloon and call for further details.
- Please email us for complete details.... ** SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
During the late 1920s and early 1930s Bentley ran into grave financial trouble and by 1931 Rolls-Royce had stepped in and bought the assets and goodwill of the defunct company and formed a new one,.....
A very stylish, well-constructed, accurate representation of the desirable and well-loved Vanden Plas design of the 1930s, but built just a few years ago. A fabulous, sought after design, accurately.....
Emerald Green with Biscuit hide upholstery. Total restoration by P & A Wood to top concours condition with no expense spared. A unique opportunity to acquire a very important one off Derby Bentley.....
Brewster Green and Sage Green with Light Grey hide upholstery. Excellent restored condition. Good history of concours successes. Extensive history. Maintained by P & A Wood for many years. Very rare.....
A very stylish car, pillarless in construction (giving unimpeded access), Continental in design & bodied by Kellner of Paris. The car has benefitted from a great deal of restoration work in recent.....