1956 Chevy = US-specs...west cost no salt on roads...
1969 Buick Skylark Convertible = US-specs....
Model Skylark Convertible
Engine 350 V8
Transmission Turbo 350 automatic
Other New Stayfast top, adjustable air shocks!
1969 Buick Skylark Convertible
- The car is powered by a rebuilt 350ci V-8 with hardened valve seats, pre-oiler, all new lines, HEI electronic ignition and a 350 automatic transmission putting the power to the asphalt through the original rear-end.
- The engine bay has been completely redone and looks better than the day it came off the assembly line.
- The sound resonates out of the dual exhaust with a nice, gentle rumble for you to hear while cruising around town or down the highway.
- Outside the car is painted in a beautiful red with all of the trim and chrome in excellent condition shining just like the rest of the car.
- The chrome is in excellent condition and balances perfectly against the black stock wheels and like-new Cooper Cobra tires.
- The undercarriage is in impeccable condition and is much the same as the engine bay….hardly looks driven.
- She sits perfect as your eye desires with the adjustable air shocks and has an incredibly comfortable ride like all Buick’s are meant to have.
- Stopping is a breeze with new brakes all the way around as well.
- A brand-new Stayfast top with glass rear window keeps the weather out for those days you can’t be enjoying the top down even if you have to have the heater blasting!
- Inside the car you find an interior that is brand new replaced over and above factory standards.
- Power tilt wheel steering, brakes and windows make driving the car an ease making it easy to just enjoy the ride.
- It is equipped with a custom gauge package over the center console in between the bucket seats to keep an eye on all the critical functions too.
- An updated stereo has been installed as well so you can play your favorite tunes while out cruising.
- This is just an incredible ’69 Buick that is going to make someone super happy to drive.
Don’t miss out on this awesome example being offered at only $31,900.00!
This car is being represented for a collector in the Seattle, Washington area.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Palm Beach event, 20 - 21 March 2020. Offered from The Gernatt Collection322 cu. in. V-8 with rare dealer-installed McCulloch superchargerDynaflow.....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn Spring event, 7 - 9 May 2020. Check back soon for complete catalogue description. To view this car and others currently consigned to.....
1969 Buick Skylark 2 Door Coupe Project/Parts Car
Long term stored by enthusiast. Motor stuck, significant rust. For an ambitious project or a great source of parts. Rare, desirable. Many additional.....