Solid and very clean all steel body set up for racing in the FIA Pre-66 TC class.
- Full Race Ford 1500 Pre X-Flow engine with Lotus Crank and rods, Forged Omega Pistons, A6 Camshaft, twin Weber DCOE`s, Lightened flywheel and the whole engine is of course balanced.
High torque starter and lightweight alternator.
Large core brass radiator, special made tubular manifold and single silencer exhaust system.
The engine produces ca. 140 Bhp and with good torque, very driveable !
- Gearbox Quaife straight cut close ratio with alloy bellhousing and Alloy tail housing.
"Lotus Cortina Remote gearchange avaliable".
- Differential is 4:9 in alloy housing with LSD.
- Brakes/Suspension by homologation and similar to Lotus Cortina set up with single rear leaf springs, Girling disc brakes, Spax dampers and Team Deville anti roll bar.
- All safety equipment according to FIA App.K and in date.
Full roll cage.
- Lotus wide steel wheels with Dunlop Racing tyres.
- The car comes with V5 / FIA HTP / Fia Homologation and rolling road sheet.
Lotus Twin Cam std engine can be bought with the car aswell as Magnessium wheels and remote gear change.
This is an absolute bargain and would be ideal for Lotus conversion "Only Engine".
This fantastic example was built August 1965 by the Dagenham Lotus factory, one of the only 3,306 MKI Lotus Cortina’s to roll off the factory line between 1963-1966. Presented with the Cortina are.....