1997 Dodge Viper GTS (San Antonio, TX) $49,900 obo
You are looking at one of the cleanest '97 Vipers around. The red coat on it looks as sharp as can be and it flows nicely inside to a black leather interior that does not disappoint. Powered by the number's matching v10 and a 6sp manual, This vehicle reads only 11k miles and it's putting out 450hp without breaking a sweat. Features include but are not limited to P/l, P/m, P/seats, P/w, P/s, P/b, Am/Fm, Cd, A/c, Heat, Powder coated wheels and date coded tires with excellent tread. This GTS means business, it has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life. This car is being sold through an estate and the previous owner does have a sharp 32 roadster available.
Please give our friend Nick a call at the details below
This car was bought new by the actual owner in March 1995 through the official Jeep Chrysler dealership Clive Sutton in London. The sale invoice shows the car was ordered with factory A/C for extra.....
- Chassis # 1B3ER69E4WV401030
- Showing Just 10,000 Miles From New
- Number 30 Of Only 100 GT2 Champion Editions
- A Highly Original, Well-Kept Example
- Recently Serviced And Accompanied By Records.....
- Chassis # 1B3ER69E62V102701
- Showing Just 9,700 Miles From New
- Number 51: The Same Number Adorned On The 2000 Le Mans Winning Viper GTS R
- Finished In Viper Red With Dual Stone White Stripes