Mileage 51.3k miles
Fuel type Gasoline
Exterior Color Tan
Interior Color Tan
- We are pleased to offer this 1956 Safari Wagon for sale.
- This is an absolutely beautiful car that has been very well restored.
- The fit and finish on the paint and body is excellent.
- All the chrome and stainless trim is also beautiful and well restored.
- The upholstery is also restored to a very high standard just like the rest of the car.
- We have personally always been a big fan of these cars because they are very comfortable to drive, beautiful, and you can pack your family and friends in and have a lot of fun.
- They are a very similar car to a Chevy Nomad but way cooler in our opinion because they are much rarer and hardly ever seen on the road.
- This particular Safari does not need anything and is ready to go.
- On a note, this car does have a SALVAGE TITLE.
- We unfortunately do not know why the car has a salvage title.
- We do not see any evidence of accidents or any reason it would be salvaged.
- Please take a look at the photos and feel free to contact us with any questions you have.
- I will let the photos speak for themselves...more pics coming soon and on request please...Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
1990 Pontiac Sunbird LE Convertible
..99,851 Original Miles
..One Owner Car All its Life
..Elderly Lady Driven
..2.0L 4-Cyl Engine original
Super rare original Pontiac Catalina 8-door Airport Limo Stationwagon. Original build by Armbruster Stageway Coachbuild Company and sold thru the Pontiac dealer network.
Only one owner. Bought new.....
1956 Pontiac Star Chief 2DR HT
..55,830 Original Miles
..V8 Engine out of Car
..Rebuilt Auto Trans out of car
1989 Pontiac Firebird Turbo Trans Am, Indy Pace Car, 20TH Anniversary, 3.8L, 3700 Miles only, all Previous MOT'S to verify mileage,one of the 5 with lowest miles in the world. White, T Top, unmarked.....