1985 Jeep CJ7 SUV 4x4 clean Red driver New AC $26.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...desert...no salt on raods....
1985 Jeep CJ7 SUV 4x4 = US-specs...
Fuel Type: Gas
Color Garnet Metallic
Engine 4.2L 6 cylinder
Transmission 4 speed
Other New converted AC, PS, almost all original!
Price Reduced Price $26,500..USD dollars...
- The CJ series from Jeep was introduced in 1945 and had many successful versions before it was discontinued in 1986. These open bodied off road vehicles were very popular and the first version in 1945 was actually the first ever mass produced civilian 4 wheel drive vehicle. The CJ7 was introduced in 1976 and was 10 inches longer than its counterpart and also had a different door set up to accommodate hinged doors.
- This 85 CJ7 is a great looking Jeep and is pretty much all original.
- It currently resides with its second owner and was ordered with $2,500 worth of factory installed options.
- The body is in great shape and has zero rust issues.
- It is painted a nice Garnet metallic color that has a nice finish.
- The hardtop is done in Black and is easy to remove.
- That being said we aren't sure that it has ever been off the car. All of the glass is good with no issues.
- It rides on nicely shining Mag wheels wrapped with Hankook Dynapro tires which have plenty of life left in them.
- The motor is the original 4.2L 6 cylinder and is numbers matching.
- Everything is factory original except for the carburetor, steel valve cover and AC unit.
-The Ac was just replaced and in the process was converted to 134.
- It has a 4 speed manual transmission that moves through the gears smoothly.
- The axle ratio is 2.73 and it runs down the highway well.... It really is a good driver and needs nothing.
- It was factory ordered with the extra capacity fuel tank, power steering, and more.
- We have copies of the original dealer sheet outlining what all was added originally.
- The interior is done in Garnet and all of the upholstery work is in good shape.
-The roll bar is painted Garnet to match the body.
- Everything has the stock style layout and between the bucket seats sits the original factory optioned center console.
- It was also ordered with a tilt column which is painted Black.
- This nice Jeep has been maintained really well and needs nothing.
- You are going to have a ton of fun cruising around in this thing and will finally get to receive that coveted Jeep Wave.
Take it home for the reduced price
of was at $29,500.00 and now $26,500.00!
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
JEEP, Auto Blue, 2003 , Finished In Metallic Blue With half Black Leather Heated Seats!!Cruise Control,Air Conditioning,Tow Bar, 3 owner, electric Seats Heated (Driver/Passenger), Cruise Control,.....
Just arrived so awaiting preperation and not to be confused with its lesser sibling the 4.0 petrol or 2.7 Weesel, is this nice, fully loaded, 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee "Overland" with its full house.....
Low mileage 1-owner 2001 Jeep Cherokee 3.7i V6 Petrol Limited Automatic with great service history!, Featuring: Limited trim package, Unused Towbar, Electric heated seats, A/C, Cruise control, Roof.....