1975 Toyota F40 SUV 4x4 = clean Go Green(~)Grey $35.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...a dry ...wild-wild-west no salt on roads.
1975 Toyota F40 SUV 4x4 = US-specs Restored
4.2 Liter Inline Six
Body Style: SUV
- The truck on offer here is a gorgeous, restored, 1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Lovingly referred to as “THE OLD MAN” it was restored in 2014 and remains in wonderful condition. The truck is shod with an Aqualu aluminum tub and fenders. A very expensive upgrade that separates this truck from the others on the market
- . Finished in Light Green with a Grey Vinyl interior, a suspension lift and alloy wheels, this truck makes a strong, retro off-road statement.
- Her original 4.2L straight six remains in the car; it was recently rebuilt (fully documented) and makes great power and torque.
- The original 4 speed manual transmission shift well through all the gears and the four wheel drive system works as is should.
- This truck received a respray in Toyota, Light Green Poly during the restoration.
- The paint looks excellent with deep shine and luster; there are some scratches around the truck as would be expected from normal wear.
- The Grey vinyl interior is excellent; the seats have been upgraded and feature power control.
- The two safari rear seats have been reupholstered and remain in excellent condition.
- The alloy wheels are shod in fresh Cooper 33" tires.The heat works well and all systems function properly.
- The truck has an auxiliary Tachometer.
- It has received a host of service over the past few years including but not limited to; - Frame-off restoration 2014 ($38k invested) - Professionally painted toyota green ($7,500). - Rebuilt 4.2 liter Engine 2017 ($6,000) - New clutch (2017) - New aluminum Aqualu tub, running boards and fenders ($9,000) - Rebuilt ball joints and axel seals - Power front seats - Upgraded Headlights. - Original steel hood, doors and top - Wilwood power front disc brake conversion - Stainless steel hardware - Up to date on all service This truck was restored in 2014 and remains in excellent condition.
- It exudes Off-road ruggedness from every angle and turns heads wherever it goes.
- It has been well maintained is up to date in all services and includes all recent maintenance records.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts