Just over 300 Cup racing cars of the type 964 were produced between 1990 and 1993.
In 1990 the racing version of the 964 for the new Porsche Carrera Cup was created. The 964 Cup was characterized by a modified chassis tuning, more direct steering without power assistance, power increase, weight reduction, a Matter roll cage, bucket seats, 6-point belts etc. from. The vehicle had a catalytic converter and an anti-lock braking system.
In 1992, the 964 Cup received the body of the 964 RS and the engine now made 275 hp. Another major change was ABS which can be switched off in the event of an emergency stop.
• Original Colour black (very rare)
• Driven during Porsche Cup France
• German-French race history
• Well-known owners history
• ONS-passport and road registration
• Extensively restored incl. overhauled engine by Porsche specialists
• Original coachwork with matching numbered alloybonnet and –boot lid as well as doors and original thin window glass
Air-cooled 3,6-litre-6-cylinder Boxer engine, 275 hp at 6100/min, 314 Nm at 4800/min
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow.....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original.....