Located in the USA... no salt on roads...
1978 Ferrari 308 GT4
$64, 500.. USD dollars...
Engine Size 3. 0 liter V8
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Body Style Coupe
Miles 59, 270
- A clean and solid driver Series III Version with Sunroof and Factory Updated Air Conditioning.
* Exceptional driver GT4
* Factory Sunroof
* Factory updated air conditioning
- The theme of Packard automobile advertising was – Ask the Man Who Owns One. The idea was, happy owners were more believable that showroom salesman. In the Ferrari world, a 308GT4 would be the equivalent to a Packard. Ask a GT4 owner about their car and the accolades will come quickly.
- Our 308 GT4 is a Series III example, the final variation of the GT4.
- The Series III cars feature a slick, sliding sunroof, an updated dashboard, and vastly improved air conditioning.
- They also have five star wheels and the late series bumpers.
- Our GT4 is a really nice example of the model.
- It has been repainted, as virtually all GT4s have been, but otherwise the car is quite original and unmolested.
- The seats have not been redyed and show a remarkable patina.
- The carpet is original and in very good condition.
-The trunk has its original Fini style carpet that is still in great condition.
- The past owner of the car bought it 21 years ago and drove it less than 4, 000 miles.
- He was fastidious about service and kept notes on every trip to the shop.
-The car is a great driver.
- We know GT4s well and while we won't hold this one up as a show example, it is and incredible car for someone who wants a great driver.
- If you're looking for a GT4 this may be the car for you.
- Trades welcome. Financing available. Worldwide shipping accommodated.
- I will let the photos speak for themselves... more pics coming soon and on request please... Inspections welcome....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example... is about $1, 500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise.
Please see the list below for similar live adverts
In Rosso Rubino the 308 freely emanates the aggression of a thoroughbred yet in an Italian refined aristocratic way. All key design elements are well presented with a proper level of drama, wonderfully enveloped by the well defined contours. Its mild metallic touch enhances the contrast of the lighter from darker areas ...
- 27th Mar 2021
Originally competing against the Lamborghini Urraco and the Maserati Merak, the GT4 occupies a special place in Ferrari history as their very first mid-engined V8 car. Sold under the Dino brand, it was Penned by Marcello Gandini, father of the Miura and the Countach, and it is one of a handful of times where Ferrari would ...
- 17th Apr 2021
- United Arab Emirates
The GT4 was the only 2+2 Ferrari ever raced with factory support. Ferrari Dino 308 GT4 1977 nice registration,and factory Air condition Rosso Corsa with tan and black interior. This car drives absolutely lovely and it looks fantastic with it’s gleaming red paintwork. The interior is in wonderful original condition without ...
- 8th Apr 2021
Mileage : 35.363 Kms First registration date : 1976 Color : Silver Interior color : Black Power (kw) : 167 Power (cv) : 224 Cubic capacity : 2927cc Number of cylinders : 8 Fuel type : Petrol Gearbox : Manual Layout : RWD Number of seats : 2 More info coming soon ... Do not hesitate to contact ...
- 4th Mar 2021
This Ferrari 308 GTB was first delivered to California / USA. In 2006 the car was imported to Germany by a Ferrari collector. Scuderia Sportiva Colonia restores the vehicle and puts it in its original color "Giallo fly". This early GTB is equipped with power windows, original Blaupunkt radio, and air conditioning. ...
- 21st Mar 2021
Description of the Ferrari 308 GT4 • long considered as a "little Ferrari" • wedge-shaped Bertone style designed by Marcello Gandini • 2+2 (4 places) • tubular frame of the Fearri Dino 246 extended by 20 cm to accommodate the rear seats • rear mid-engine placed transversely between the boot and the passenger ...
- 9th Mar 2021
Foskers are pleased to bring this original, right-hand-drive 308 GTB to market. Manufactured by Ferrari SpA, Maranello in 1977, this example was delivered to Maranello Concessionaires Ltd for use as their press car - making it the first steel 308 GTB demonstrator. It is finished in its original colour combination of Rosso ...
- 30th Mar 2021
Rosso chiaro with beige leather and beige carpets. Ferrari Classiche Certified. Correct original engine and gearbox. Wide wheel option, narrow front spoiler and single pipe exhaust. Just serviced but in 2015 in had a full top end rebuild including replacing the old sodium filled exhaust valves, which all in cost about ...
- 26th Mar 2021
A 1981 Ferrari 308 GTSi, registration plate RTT 748W. Right hand drive. The 308 replaced the 246 Dino in 1975 as Ferraris mid-engined sports car. It was in production until 1985 when superseded by the 328 which was the last car of this iconic shape. Designed by Leonardo Fioravanti of Pininfarina (who was also responsible ...
- 30th Apr 2021
FERRARI 308 GTB VETRORESINA - 1976 Cod. RDS00105 Presented at the 1975 Paris Motor Show in the middle of the oil crisis, the splendid 308 GTB - Ferrari's second V8-powered road car - marked a welcome return to Pininfarina style after the Dino 308 GT4 designed by Bertone. Branded as a real Ferrari, no longer with the ...
- 20th Apr 2021
SOLD-Another required Finished in the classic Ferrari red with full black hide and dark red carpets. The car is optioned with air conditioning, or refrigeration as it was then called, deep front spoiler and a colour coded rear aerofoil. One of 72 examples originally officially imported ,there seem to be just 40 remaining ...
- 28th Feb 2021
FERRARI 308 GTS Presented in Rosso Corsa with Nero hide and complementing black carpets. History from new, electric windows, A/C, Radio. Alloy Wheels original hand books tool kits and manuals etc. This is a delightful GTSi was delivered new by Ferrari in 1979 and retained by the same owner for over 35 years, supplied ...
- 22nd Mar 2021
Fully restored Rhd 308 GT4. Right hand drive Rosso Dino Red with black interior. Extensive history file. Recent full cambelt service
- 20th Apr 2021
Fiberglass 1976 Ferrari 308GTB: One of Only 712 'Vetroresina' 308 GTBs Produced This 1976 Ferrari 308GTB is an extremely rare and highly sought-after fiberglass example. Red with tan leather interior. It's one of only 712 Vetroresina 308 GTBs produced. This car is in excellent original condition with 76k miles and is ...
- 22nd Apr 2021
- United States of America
Car is in excellent conditions, ready to go. LHD A pleasure to drive
- 27th Apr 2021
Rare and Highly Coveted 1976 Ferrari 308GTB Vetroresina (Fiberglass) This 1976 Ferrari 308GTB is an extremely rare and collectible Fiberglass example. Red with tan interior, this 308GTB Vetroresina is a wonderfully original car that comes accompanied by its factory books, tool roll, and service records. One of only ...
- 1st May 2021
- United States of America