1930 ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM II SPORT TOURER
MARQUE ROLLS ROYCE
MODEL PHANTOM II SPORT TOURER
PRICE EURO 175.000
CHASSIS N. 127GY
ENGINE GD 75
INTERIOR GREEN LEATHER
OUTSIDE BRITISH RACING GREEN
SOFT TOP BLACK
• Delivered on dec.9 1930 to the first owner Miss.M.Payne, Hinckley (UK) it was originally bodied as a Limousine by Barker
• The ownership was transferred in 1943 to the company Ginns&Gutteridge-Leicester with the registration 75JBC
• After the world war 2 the damaged bodywork was converted as a sport tourer model by unknown coach builder.
• Until 2001 was belonged by a Dutch collector Mr van der Stam with the Reg.Plate 75-XK-27.
• In 2001 was imported in Italy by the present owner who always carefully maintained the car in all these years entering many international cars events.
• The car is in perfect running order and ready to use.
TERMS OF SALE
Because the adverts could have a late updating, the published price is to be considered indicative.
Please refer to the official list available in the showroom.
The data of the vehicle on sale could contain errors or inaccuracies.
Therefore the description is purely indicative and has no contractual value.
C.L. is not liable for any lack or discrepancy of parts or components with respect to the original characteristics of production of the vehicles.
The buyer is therefore charged to verify all the data and the necessary inspection of the vehicle before the purchase.
The Rolls-Royce Phantom III has an extremely smooth and silent V-12 engine. Phantom III #3CM1 with its substantial Sedanca de Ville body by Windovers is a well representing, striking and classic Rolls-Royce......
Light Grey with Black hood and Maroon hide upholstery. Very high quality coachwork with a very elegant design. Experimental car with interesting history and one of the very first Phantom Is produced......
LHD and to the PV22 design.
Black over Brewster Green with Black hide to front and Beige West of England cloth to rear. Considered the finest coachwork on a post-war Rolls-Royce. In excellent condition.....
1967- This James Young bodied Phantom V was ordered new in 1966 by Nigel Broaches of Trafalgar House LTD based in Mayfair, London. Already well appointed the only extras specified were an automatic.....
Rolls Royce Phantom I 1927
This fantastic example of a Brougham-de-Ville, Coach work by Wilkinson of Derby.
Supplied new to Sir Arthur Young Baronet of Dumbartonshire this car was displayed at the.....