Formally Red (now very faded- photos appear glossy but the truck had just been washed).
Used recently every couple of weeks.
MOT & Tax exempt, although MOT until end Nov 2020.
Declared manufactured 1961, although first registered 1997.
History believed to be:
- Site vehicle at Lucas, Haddenham factory '61-'68.
- In storage '68-'97
- Purchased by former employee in '97 and registered
- Tender parts removed
- 5 Owners (inc myself) since '97 - details on file
- MOTs back to '97 supporting mileage
- Believed genuine 31k miles
Lovely patina as you can see from the photos. I've had the Landy for 2 years, only selling as I have purchased a 110 Defender and the wife won't let me keep two!
I've deliberately not restored and painted - just used as it is and keep it going with service items.
Will be sorry to see it go, my daughters prom car!
Classic Land Rover 109 Series III 4x4 1974
original LHD, Original Engine Rover 2 1/4, 4 Cylinders, 4x4 High/Low range, 5 Doors, roof rack. tow ball ,
Solid . Nice inside/outside . good mechanically