We are pleased to have for this this stunning single owner, low mileage Plus 8.......
- Rare '35th Anniversary' model
- Rover British Racing Green Metallic
- Muirhead Ingleston Biscuit interior piped green
- Green mohair weather equipment piped in biscuit including spare wheel cover
- Stainless steel wire wheels with 2-ear spinners
- Stainless steel door check straps
- Radio CD
- Round door mirrors
- One owner
- MOT tested until 18th December 2020
- Just 1,808 miles from new - a chance to buy an almost new Rover engined Plus 8
This is a very rare Plus 8 first series of 1969. 6000 units were built from 1968 to 2004. The Plus 8 was then subsequently replaced by the Aero8.
The car offered has black second.....
For Sale: For the real "snobs", a Morgan +8 Drop Head Coupe 1975 4-seater (aka SnobMog).
Its exterior is Midnight Blue, while it has a grey leather upholstery and especially made Blue tonneau cover......