Located in the USA...dry no salt on roads...
1984 Datsun (Nissan) 300ZX HatchBack = US-specs.
Color Blue Metallic
Engine 2960cc V6
Transmission 5 speed
Mileage 128k miles
Other Kenwood stereo!
Price Reduced price $6,900..USD dollars....Firm...
- Are you looking for a rust free Japanese car or perhaps this particular one to re-live memories from younger days? The Z31 chassis designation was first introduced in 1983 as a 1984 Nissan/Datsun 300ZX (the hatch lid had both a Datsun and a Nissan badge) in the U.S. market.
- The 300ZX, as its predecessors, was known as a Nissan in other parts of the world. This continued in the U.S. until the 1985 model year when Nissan standardized their brand name worldwide and dropped the Datsun badge. Designed by Kazumasu Takagi and his team of developers, the 300ZX improved aerodynamics and increased power when compared to its predecessor, the 280ZX. This California car is rust-free and ready to cruise in the sunshine with the t-tops off!
- This car is powered by a DOHC, 4 Valve/Cylinder, 2960cc V-6 engine pulling 180 horsepower down through the 5-speed manual transmission and 4.80.1 rear-end.
- It has been meticulously maintained over its low 128,000 miles and the only upgrade is the cool air system you can see in the pictures improving performance.
- The exterior is completely rust-free, as is the undercarriage, and the car has a recent paint job in its original Blue Metallic paint.
- All of the bright work is in excellent condition as is all the glass, including the t-tops, which seal perfectly (no leaking). It is sitting on 15 inch Kudo Racing wheels and brand new Definity High Performance tires.
- The gray cloth interior is also in great condition with just a small crack on the passenger side of the console that has been repaired. The seats, dash and carpet have no flaws and look great.
- The “Z” is outfitted with a full set of working gauges and a great sounding Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo system.
You will be hard pressed to find as nice of an example of a 1984 300ZX than this original California car.
Priced right to move at $9,999.00!
NOW REDUCED DOWN TO $6,900.00!
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...justz
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise.
Please see the list below for similar live adverts
A Beautiful example of an original UK RHD Datsun 280ZX. Has been fully restored better than the Original factory Spec. Has been rebuilt with love, passion and dedicated time over 3 years by a Nissan / Datsun enthusiast. Every piece and nut detailed, restored or replaced with love and care. All metal fixtures have been ...
- 7th Apr 2021
Original RHD car Finished in it’s original colours of Orange and Bronze Subject to a full Nut & Bolt restoration Totally superb throughout Our very special original right hand drive Datsun 260Z Samuri is finished in it’s original colours of Nissan 110 Red over Rootes Tango Bronze Metallic. This car has had a ...
- 24th Mar 2021
Very fun to drive and a becoming classic. If you are looking for a classic sportscar and want something else than the German marks you should try this little fellow. The 6 cylindre straight engine with 151 bhp and a weight approx 1200 kg makes the car quick to drive and with a great sound when you hit the trottle. See ...
- 5th Apr 2021
very rare to find still on the road avail with clk number plate worth at least 500 reading clk goey (slang for goahead) ideal for clk 320 430 500 55 63 models
- 22nd Mar 2021
Datsun 240Z 1972 Overview A beautifully presented and tastefully upgraded Datsun 240Z. A Californian dry state vehicle imported in stunning green met showing off the elegant contours and body shape of this iconic Japanese sports car. A combination of the cars build quality and upgrades, listed in the spec sheet below, ...
- 27th Feb 2021
1965 Datsun Fairlady. Nice, original, good running. Solid, very straight car. first model , the nicest .!! With softtop frame, without hardtop. Hardtop is for sale for € 1250,00 Take a look at our website www.stolzeclassiccars.nl for more information and the biggest choice in REAL Classic Cars in “the Stolze Collection” ...
- 3rd Mar 2021
260z Datsun Documentation This one owner from new Datsun 260Z was garage stored and unused since 1991/92 up until 2017 when £950 was spent on getting it back up and running and MOT’D which passed with no advisories. The history file contains many old receipts and MOT’S from 1987, 1988, 1990 and 1991. The 1991 ...
- 20th Feb 2021
Perfect, very nice 1974 Datsun 260Z. Good running and driving with a very good V8 engine with manual transmission. NOT original but boy what a great car. Looks great, with a very nice interior. ch # RLS30-010531 Price for this car is on request! For more information, send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Take ...
- 10th Feb 2021
Perfect, very nice 1971 Datsun 240Z. Good running / driving, perfect engine with manual transmission. Very nice beautiful interior. And it's an early Z. ch # HLS30-12096 Price for this car is on request! For more information, send a mail to: email@example.com Take a look at our website www.stolzeclassiccars.nl ...
- 13th Feb 2021
Unique! Outstanding condition Datsun 280Z with only 56681 miles on the counter. Original bill of sale and manuals are with the car as well as a pile of invoices and a logbook covering all maintenance carried out since new. The body comes in a solid condition with tight fittings. The typically eighties light brown color ...
- 15th Mar 2021
RHD Datsun 160U 1976 This model, also known as Violet 710, is EXCLUSIVE from South Africa, produced in limited quantities. It's a sub-model of the famours 160J which would keep the most desirables extras available for the "J", making very rare and unite this series "U". In terms of exterior is quite different from ...
- 20th Mar 2021
Beautiful, very nice 1972 Datsun 240Z, all complete, very good running /driving with original matching # motor and 4 speed gearbox. Boy what a nice car ! No rust, perfect original floors. Drive it home ! Vin number is HLS30-74092, with matching engine # L24-094161 Price for this car is on request! For more information, ...
- 1st Feb 2021
Datsun 1600 SSS (B510) decorated with the Safari Rally colour scheme. The car is in pristine conditions, I’ve own it for 15 years, and it’s matching numbers, certified by the Portuguese Classic Cars Club (Automóvel Clube de Portugal Clássicos) as a car of historical interest. Therefore, it is allowed to circulate ...
- 9th Apr 2021
Very nice, perfectly running /driving original 1972 Datsun 240Z. Original rebuild and very reliable 6 cyl engine. Good floors, very good straight body. Ready to be used. chassis no. HLS30-67361 engine no. L24-084143 Price for this car is on request. (the price for this car is exclusive transport costs!) For more ...
- 2nd Apr 2021
MINT CONDITION ** CLEAN ** LIKE NEW Datsun ZXT 280 Targa Turbo Leather Digital Display near mint clean and well maintained 58000miles (genuine) 3rd owner This is a clean well maintained and good car Targa, in very good condition. Dense, well maintained rubber gaskets to protect from water. Turbo: well maintained ...
- 1st Apr 2021
One of tle last remaining original UK Manual RHD models. In splendid, showroom condition without a speck of rust. Mechanically sound. Extensive refurbishment including respray and undersealing. MOT til Dec 21 and soon to be exempt - also road tax. Has featured in Classic & Sports Car magazine. A pleasure to drive ...
- 15th Mar 2021