1981 924 Carrera GT Tribute 6 months warrantry For Sale
This Porsche 924 Turbo is; low ownership, low mileage with a fabulous service history. Add that to the list of “unobtanium” parts and hundreds of man hours that have been employed to create a Carrera GT homage and you get something very special.
Having been subjected to an incredibly thorough transformation into a Carrera GT homage whilst at the same time stripped to bare metal and bodily restored, it’s one of the finest 924’s available.
Having been subjected to an incredibly thorough transformation into a Carrera GT tribute undertaken by skilled professionals with a full photographic record of the process of how carefully the rear wings were cut and reprofiled to correctly take the original Carrera GT extended arches.
During the transformation, the engine had a top end rebuild and was enhanced by a Mittal Motors distributor improving the engine’s performance. At the same time the suspension was refreshed, the interior had new carpets and headlining, whilst new Recaro heated and cooled seats were sourced for some added support and comfort.
• Guards Red bodywork. Sunroof
• Original and correct offset Fuch mag Carrera GT wheels
• Genuine Carrera GT front wings and rear arches
• Original crack free dashboard
• Leather Recaro heated and cooled leather seats
• New carpets
• New headlining
• Sparco quick release steering wheel (original available)
• 15/04/81 – 751 miles – JCT600
• 18/03/82 – 6211 miles – JCT600
• 17/02/83 – 11424 miles – JCT600
• 23/03/84 – 16537 miles – JCT600
• 23/08/84 – 25535 miles – G. RAMSAY
• 26/03/85 – 36585 miles – T. Smirthwaite
• 03/07/86 – 48857 miles – G. RAMSAY
• 19/02/88 – 63132 miles – Sheffield specialist
• 10/05/2001 – 81,025 miles – KSM Eng
• 28/01/2009 – 81628 miles – KSM Eng
• 09/05/17 – 82591 miles – KSM Eng
• Jan 2019 -82967 miles -Tuning and rolling Road, DW Performance.
Original stamped Service book accompanied by many original service and part invoices together with a photo records of the rebuild. The car has been featured in 991 Porsche World, Tipec and TwoFour owners club magazine.
Car comes with 6 months warranty from specialist
Fast road come track. car fully rebuilt including stripped engine with new gaskets,rings,bearings,head gasket,oil cooler,induction kit,stainless exhaust etc,all body mouldings ie bumpers,lights etc.....