Giulia Super 1600 Bollino Oro / Road Registration + FIA Papers
Very nice Giulia, suitable for classic rallyes, hillclimbs, trackdays, or
just to have fun on the road while road registered as a classic car!
- First registered in Italy / Sicilia
- 2016 imported to Germany
- Original Typ 105.26 Bollino oro
- German Road Registration as a Classic Car in 2017!
- FIA Historic Technical Passport 10/2016 / Period G1
(1966-1967) / FIA Class CT13
- Full roll cage
- OMP bucket seat on driver side
- Period bucket seat on passenger side
- 1570 ccm engine tuned up to nearly 160 hp
- High perfomance race clutch
- stainless steel exhaust incl header
- Toyo semi slick tyres 185/60/14 new
- BWA alloy wheels (not seen on picture)
- Exterieur in original colour "verde muschio"
- 7/41 rear axle for hill climb use
-11/43 rear axle for road and track day use
- Original Italian Libretto
- German Zulassungsbescheinigung I +II
- next TÜV 7/2019
- starts on the button
The Alfa Romeo Giulia was introduced in 1962 as a direct replacement for the immensely popular Giulietta. Displacement of the iconic twin-cam four engine increased from 1.3 to 1.6 litres, continuing.....
A VERY nice, ALL original, VERY rare, perfectly running/driving and early '65 Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300Ti ( standing pedals ). With the original engine. Can be driven anywhere. It has Dutch registration......
Recently purchased in Arezzo Italy a wonderfull example of one of the last Series II Super model with twin headlamps, extra gauges, gearbox console, badged as Giulia Super 1.3 and the hubcaps with.....
1.6-litre 4 cylinder, 112 hp. One of just 1'400 cars built. 5-speed gearbox, front disc brakes. Body and interior restored a number of years ago, original steering-wheel with the car (to be restored)......