- The Moke’s appearances in countless feature films, including three 'James Bond' movies
- A car that is both easy to use and is also highly collectible
- Throughout the '70s and '80s it was considered the car for the stress-free lifestyle, with the attitude of no doors, no roof, no worries
- The Moke is great fun to pilot whether you’re on the road or off it, just like a Mini
- The Moke is presented in exceptional looking and driving condition, looking just like it did on leaving the factory in 1968
The information provided on this website has been compiled by The Houtkamp Collection with the utmost care. The information contained within this advert is provided ‘as-is’, without warranties as to its accuracy whether expressed or implied and is intended for informational purposes only. The Houtkamp Collection is not liable for any errors or mistakes
This car was initially recommissioned as a show car in 2013 and won second price in the Festival of Motoring for Best Saloon from 1980 Onwards.
It was originally a maroon red 1000cc automatic saloon,.....