2000 Honda Prelude 2.2i VTEC 4WS H22A8 BB8 Red Top Motegi Edition
Here I have my much loved Honda Prelude 2.2i H22A8 VTEC 4WS Motegi Edition for sale. It has covered 136,000 miles from new and comes with Service History. It comes with a long MOT (October 2020).
This Prelude is a Genuine Motegi edition and is part of the only few made. This Prelude should not be mistaken for the earlier models.
The Prelude is excellent condition and is finished in Sparkling Yellow. It’s in original condition with no boy racer modification whatsoever. The bodywork is good condition, it's always kept cleaned and polished. I have always garaged the car in my ownership. The car is always hand washed by myself and polished every other weekend regardless.
The Honda is equipped with:
- H22A8 VTEC Red Top 200bhp Engine
- Power Steering
- 4WS (four wheel steering) Works perfectly with no issues.
- ABS (Anti-Lock Brakes System)
- Electric Windows
- Electric Sunroof
- Electric Mirrors
- Cruise Control
- Air Conditioning
- Heated Seats (work amazingly)
- Heated Mirrors
- FSH (stamps in service work and folder filled with invoices etc)
- 10 Months MOT (October 2020)
- 17” Motegi Alloy Wheels with new tyres
- Motegi body kit
- Boot lid Spoiler
- Pioneer CD/USB player
In my ownership, the following main maintenance have been carried out and fully documented:
- Oil and Filter Service (Genuine Honda) – 2019
- New Brakes Discs & Pads / Front and Rear - 2019
- MOT (Only advisory was headlight adjustment which was adjusted during the MOT) – 2019
- Fuel pipe repair (Carried out by Red-R Performance – Honda Specialists) 2019
- Brake calipers rebuilt - (Carried out by Red-R Performance – Honda Specialists) 2019
The cambelt was replaced at 134,230 in October 2018 inc water pump, power steering belt and auxiliary belt.
The Prelude drives like new with no issues, its smooth and very responsive! The VTEC kicks in well at 5,500rpm with no smoke etc. a lot of money has been invested into the car with no expense spared.
If you have any questions or require further pictures, feel free to contact me. If you would like to view the car, please feel free to contact me on the details below. I can promise you that you will not be disappointed. The car is located in Bedford MK42.
I am advertising the Prelude at £3,995 ovno.
Thank you for taking time to look at this advert :)
I have up for sale my 95 Honda prelude 2.0 auto which is in stunning condition. This is a very clean example of a now classic and appreciating gen 4 prelude and has only covered 46000 miles from new......
Last year of production * 2 owners * factory fitted body kit * I have had a full service carried out with new timing belt * new power steering radiator * the underneath of the car has had a protective.....