Please see for sale my 1975 Volkswagen Beetle 1200.
Last summer Used every week 1-2 days at the minute very regular for work / weekend driving and shows and had not one issue at all.
Has been started regullary over winter and stored inside for the past 6 months.
The car is rust free underneath, had a fresh treatment of Waxoyl underneath to protect from the.
A few blemishes on the paint as per pictures. Any pictures you need, please just ask and i will get them to you ..
Drives great, Love it! never had an issue in the past 20 months of owning it, and never has been a problem to me at all, would drive anywhere. !!
Not to happy having to let this go but got no choice !!
Grab a Great car at a Great price.
Open to any sensible offers! Any questions please let me know..
Couple of things thrown in with the sale,
Correct Steering wheel for the year included – not fitted
Better front Seats – low back - Correct Rails - Not Fitted.
Empi Pedal Pad Kit - Correct years - Not Fitted.
Only improvement missing is a - headliner
Recently had a service when Mot’d and had new Shocks fitted 2 weeks ago all round to improve the drive !
* MOT EXP 05/03/2020, done for peace of mind, doesn’t need one for vehicles over 40 years of age.
* Brand New SACHA BOGE Front and Rear Shock Absorbers.
* Including Just Kampers - Brand Front Shock Absorber Top Mounts,
* New Front Gearbox Mounts, New Front Drums and Bearings. Lowered on 2.5” Drop spindles on the front
* 4 x Perfect EMPI 8 Wheels with good tyres
* Venetian Blind Rear Window !
* Good Original spare wheel under the bonnet.
* Front and Back bumpers painted Black
* New Driver and passenger door handles with matching keys.
* Front seats worn but usable * 2 new better low back seats in with sale * See pics
* Rear Bench seat is great, 1 x small repair patch on.
* Solid original floors and heather exchanges.
Details of the car
Model: 112011, VW 1200 Beetle
Engine: D, 34 PS
Production: Not handed down
Delivery: 04.12.1974, England
* Delivered to the UK on the 4th Dec 1974 (confirmed by the VW Heritage in Wolfsburg)
* First registered 30th Jan 1975.
* Model – VW 1200 Beetle
* Only 5 owners (including me) since registered in the UK
* Current Mileage – just over 58000 Miles.
* 9000 Miles in the past 10 years. Thought to be original mileage but is not confirmed!
Good, honest oval Beetle with brand new interior. Fitted with later engine but original engine is beeing rebuilt and it's included in sale price. Body is rust free and paint is patinated. Side repeaters.....
Beautiful 1975 Volkswagen Beetle. Comes from Prilep, Macedonia and has driven 115.000 km. I am the first owner of the car. The car is in a great original condition and has never been restored. The.....
First italian registration and delivery in Milano.
Very good body, mechanics and interiors conditions.
New top, windows and doors seals.