£299,000 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Gemballa Avalanche RUF 3.4L|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry... no salt on roads...
- A very Rare 1986 Gemballa Avalanche – RUF 3. 4L Turbo Coupe – Only 14k Miles – RUF Dogleg Transmission very Fast !!
$299, 000... USD dollars....
Included Taxes & Checkup
Mileage 13, 000 mi
Exterior Color White
Interior Color Black
Engine 3. 4 L
- On sale and finished in Pearlescent White with a Black Leather interior this super-rare, left hand drive Gemballa Avalanche was first registered in the UK in April 2018 and was originally supplied brand new to a dealer in Puerto Rico, USA in 1986.
- The Porsche 930 Turbo may well have been one of the fastest and most highly regarded sports cars of the 1980’s but a market for specialist tuners emerged during that time with RUF and Gemballa quickly making a name for themselves.
- Gemballa was founded in 1981 by Uwe Gemballa, an engineer who started out creating bespoke interiors before developing a strong interest in aerodynamics and associated aftermarket products. Gemballa soon turned his attention to producing complete cars based on Porsche 930’s and quickly gained a reputation for outrageous designs combined with wild performance.
- The Avalanche debuted in 1985 with a price tag of 390, 000 DM (nearly $700, 000 in 1989) and quickly became the wheels of choice for some very high-profile celebrities such as the rap-musician Vanilla Ice who immortalised the car in the lyrics of one of his songs – “Of course a Vanilla rides the groove like a Gemballa Porsche”.
- Each Avalanche was created by Gemballa with mostly bespoke body panels plus individual interiors filled with the latest technology for the time.
- Mechanical upgrades were completed by RUF with the cars being finished off by Gemballa to specific customer requirements.
- Believed to be one of only 15 examples produced, this 1986 Avalanche was reputedly one of the last built and with RUF’s involvement with the project it is known that this Avalanche was fitted with a RUF engine producing around 375 bhp plus a RUF-developed 5-speed manual transmission.
- This Avalanche presents itself in original and excellent condition with less than 14, 000 miles since new and represents an exceedingly rare opportunity to own a significant piece of automotive history from the 1980’s.
Believed to be one of only 15 Avalanches produced by Gemballa
RUF dual-exhaust system
RUF 375 BHP turbocharged engine conversion
RUF 5-speed ‘dog-leg’ manual transmission
Chrome-finish 17? HRE Performance split-rim Alloy Wheels
Michelin Pilot SX Tyres – Front 225/ 40 ZR18, Rear 285/ 35 ZR18
Chrome Strut Brace
Alpine Tuner/ Single CD Head Unit
Alpine MRD-F752 V12 Class-T Digital Amplifier
Cobra Alarm System
- A true 1980’s pin-up combining outstanding looks with ballistic performance this RUF-powered Gemballa would make a solid investment and a unique addition for both the most discerning and enlightened of collectors.
?This vehicle is en route to us here in Miami and available for immediate sale
- Serious inquiries please email us....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example... is about $1, 500.. to the UK ports...
................. Thanks for looking... edz
PORSCHE 914 1.7 TARGA - VERY LOW MILES - RARE COLOUR 1971, J reg, 2 Doors, Manual, Targa, Petrol, 1700cc, Grand prix whire, black vinyl, black carpets, A great specification including, fuchs alloys, original blue spot radio, etc Superb, rare, and period colour combination, Fantastic history ...
- 4th Apr 2021
Specifications Year: 1959 Date of manufacture: August 1959 Make: Porsche Model: 356 A Super Cabriolet Type: 616/2 Chassis: 152430 Trunk and Engine hoods number: 30 Engine Type: 1,582 cc, flat 4-cylinder, air cooled, Weber 40MM carburetors, 75 bhp Engine number: 84630, matching, new block fitted Gearbox ...
- 19th Mar 2021
VENEZIA BLUE METALLIC WITH BLUE LEATHER, WHITE PIPED FACTORY SPECIFICATION INCLUDES: - AUTOMATIC GEARBOX, FULL LEATHER SEATS WITH CONTRAST PIPING, METALLIC PAINT, AIR CONDITIONING, ELECTRIC SUNROOF, ELECTRIC DOOR MIRRORS, PROTECTIVE SIDE MOULDINGS, CENTRAL LOCKING. BATTERY CUT-OFF SWITCH ALSO FITTED. Hexagon Classics ...
- 12th Apr 2021
Fully de humidified car storage for your classic car using the latest desiccant type de humidifiers, these will work in all temperatures unlike the re fridgerant type which generally only work well over about 12 degrees. De humidified storage doesn't just prevent body corrosion it also prevents electrical promlems occuring ...
- 9th Mar 2021
Specifications Year: 1977 Make: Porsche Series: G Model: 911 S 2.7 Version: Targa Chassis: 9117210920 Engine Type: 2,687 cc, 6-cylinder, boxer, 175 bhp @5800 rpm Engine number: 6272025, matching Transmission type: 5-speed manual Weight: 1075 kg Exterior Color: Lachsdiamant, Salmon metallic, special factory order Kunstharzlack: ...
- 4th Mar 2021
This is one of the 1963 Anniversary cars ever made to celebrate the debut of the first Porsche 911 at the 1963 Frankfurt Motor Show. Besides numerous exterior and interior features, the Porsche Exclusiv / Sonderwunsch department installed a high-performance edition of the 3.6 in-line 6 engine. The resulting 345 PS are ...
- 23rd Mar 2021
Specifications Year: 1981 Make: Porsche Type: 931 Model: 924 Turbo Targa Chassis number: WPOZZZ93ZBN100505 Engine specs: 1984 cc, 177 bhp @ 5500 rpm, comp. 8,5:1 Transmission: 5-speed manual Transmission type: G31, ‘dog-leg’ Color, exterior: Black Color, interior: Beige Current registration: Greek and FIA Current ...
- 13th Mar 2021
Hire this stunning 30-year-old Classic Porsche Coupé from Cherished Roadsters. For its age the Porsche is a well specified car. We are ideally located for Goodwood events - arrive in style. Tour the unspoilt countryside of the South Downs/Southern Coastline and enjoy countryside driving. Appreciate the country ...
- 11th Apr 2021
Midnight blue with Linen "PORSCHE" cloth piped blue. Meticulous maintenance history from new and in beautiful original condition. Complete with full book pack, stamped service book and a folder full of invoices. Camshaft, balancer and all aux belts just changed by Northway Porsche. Just serviced. 104000 miles. Tel 07836 ...
- 9th Apr 2021
First registered in August 1990 and delivered new to AFN Limited Guildford this excellent example of Porsche’s iconic 964 has enjoyed a no expense spared and very sheltered life having covered a very modest 56,205 miles over the last 28 years. No stone has been left unturned to ensure that this car is available to be ...
- 26th Feb 2021
- Tyne and Wear
LHD matching number, in stunning CONDA green with black trim, and Original FUCHS Alloy wheels. Subject of a full documented (video) ground up restoration by a leading Porsche Specialist. All Books, Tools, and Documentation including the Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. A Truly Magnificent example and one of ...
- 17th Apr 2021
2.449 CC., 163 HP, 4 CYLINDERS, 5 SPEEDS, FIRST SERIES S1, INJECTION, DISC BRAKES, 4 SEATER, POWER WINDOWS, RIMS PORSCHE, ELECTRIC SOLAR CEILING, RADIO-CASSETTE PHILIPS, VERY ORIGINAL, PERFECT CONDITION, CORRECT OPERATION, DOCUMENTATION and ITV UPDATED. MORE INFORMATION: https://www.antequeraclassic.com/catalogo/porsche-944...
- 9th Mar 2021
PORSCHE 356 SC - 1964 Completely restored car, from A to Z, from Cattaneo of Trino Vercellese considered among the best in the sector Model with 95 hp and disc brakes on 4 wheels, (the best in the whole series) Private negotiation -------------------------------------- PORSCHE 356 SC - 1964 Auto restaurata ...
- 10th Apr 2021
Elfenbeinwiess/Black leather. Fully renovated in absolute finest condition. Leather interior, Blaupunkt radio, The car was delivered new in Holland and has been completely renovated there about 20 years ago. It has been taken down in the smallest part, as well as everything renovated and restored to original condition, ...
- 29th Apr 2021
In the late 1960’s, changing market priorities put pressure on Porsche AG to develop a new production model. As fears of a US rear-engined car ban lingered in the air, Porsche executives agreed on the future of the marque being a front-engined, water-cooled V8 four-seater GT. The culmination of these efforts, the Porsche ...
- 22nd Apr 2021
- United Arab Emirates
SORRY NOW SOLD MORE REQUIRED. ONLY 52,000 MILES WITH 1 OWNER SINCE 2009 & ONLY 2 P/OWNERS FROM NEW + JUST HAD MAJOR PORSCHE SERVICE. Last Of The Line Turbo Bodied 996 C4s Coupe's To Be Produced Being A Late Registered Example in 2005. The C4s With The Wide Rear Hunches And Distinctive Red Reflector Strip Running ...
- 5th Apr 2021