1965 Ford Mustang GT350 FastBack ProTouring = US-specs Many Mods & Up-Grades....ice AC...
Free 1 Year Warranty*
NADA or Market Value: $65,000.00
Savings of $10,010
Offered price: $54,990...USD dollars...
Exclusive Classic and Exotic Car Financing as low as 1.99%
Mustang GT350 ProTouring
'65 FORD MUSTANG GT 350 PRO-TOURING
• Beautiful, Professional, Restoration of this Iconic Pony Car
• Ford 351cid V8 with Demon Carb, MSD Ignition and Edelbrock Intake Manifold
• High-Capacity Aluminum Radiator
• Upgraded Tremec 5-Speed Manual Transmission
• Ford Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Mirror finished, Gaurdsman Blue paint with White Stripes professionally show waxed & detailed
• Iconic GT350 Front + Rear End & side stripe
• Great looking chrome and stainless trim
• Like new, Black, Bucket Seat interior with full factory console
• Optional Fold-Down Rear Seats
• New Dash with Autometer White-Faced Gauges including 120MPH Speedo, 7K RPM Tach, Oil, Temp, Volts and Fuel
• 3-spoke Billet & Leather Steering Wheel with Billet Tilt Column
• Ice-Cold Air Conditioning A/C
• Upgraded Sony AM/FM/CD/ /AUX Digital Stereo with Upgraded Speakers
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Show ready Detailed engine compartment
• Upgraded SSBC Disc Brakes
• Fast Ratio Power Steering
• 17” 8-Spoke Rims from Vintage Wheel Works with High Performance Radials
• Great sounding Header back Dual Exhaust
• Professionally reproduced and restored
• Show or drive this collector quality '65 Mustang GT 350 Pro Touring
- Specs and history
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
The bespoke build offers you the best opportunity to purchase a one off, custom built, Mustang, created especially for you. No matter what your specification, we can create that car for you - concours,.....
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I * Blue
..Southern California Car
..Absolutely NO Rust
..All Original Panels & Floors
..All New A/C System
..Original 351 Cleveland Engine
1964 Ford Mustang Coupe
..Early Mustang Coupe
..46,156 Original Miles
..Solid Rust Free Car
..White Paint Nice
..Blue Interior Nice
..260 V8 Engine
..Push Button Radio
The Ford Mustang was introduced in 1964. Based on the very basic Ford Falcon mechanicals the car was never intended to be in production up to today. It was an overnight sensation. Ford had literally.....