2002 BMW 330CI M-Sport Convertible RESTORED For Sale
| This advert viewed 2501 times|
|Restored BMW E46 330CI M-Sport Convertible OE51UBY in Topaz Blue "No Expense Spared"|
First registered in January 2002, Switchable 5 speed (ZF) Sports Auto in Topaz blue, with blue electric hood, Rosewood trim and Grey Nappa extended leather electric sports seats with memory.
Brand new M-Technic sports suspension (Every component, nut and bolt), A/C Climate control, cruise control, Park Distance Control (Rear), Stability Control, PAS, OBC, ABS, electric mirrors, electric windows, reach/rake steering adjust, rain sensor wipers, multi-function steering wheel, complete tool kit and Full-Service History - Main Dealer and Specialist, all book-pack, M.O.T’s and parts/labour invoices present: -
11/01/02 @ 0 Miles – Pre-delivery Ins Sytner, High Wycombe
09/12/02 @ 15573 Miles – Oil Service Sytner, High Wycombe
05/12/03 @ 30824 Miles – Inspection I Sytner, High Wycombe
05/12/03 @ 30824 Miles – Brake Fluid Sytner, High Wycombe
22/08/04 @ 47444 Miles – Oil Service Sytner, High Wycombe
27/03/06 @ 52855 Miles – Inspection II Martin Adams, Flackwell Heath
21/04/08 @ 62699 Miles – Oil Service W&M Stevens, High Wycombe
22/03/10 @ 66193 Miles – Oil Service Stephen Green, Hazelmere
22/03/10 @ 66193 Miles – Brake Fluid Stephen Green, Hazelmere
20/05/11 @ 69952 Miles – Inspection II Knights, North Staffordshire
20/05/11 @ 69952 Miles – Coolant Change Knights, North Staffordshire
26/02/15 @ 82270 Miles – Oil Service Knights, North Staffordshire (Invoice only)
13/10/18 @ 90957 Miles – Inspection I PJ Automotive, Staffordshire (Invoice only)
12/07/19 @ 91715 Miles – Inspection II BM Centre, Melton Mowbray
12/07/19 @ 91715 Miles – Brake Fluid BM Centre, Melton Mowbray
12/07/19 @ 91715 Miles – Coolant Change BM Centre, Melton Mowbray
28/08/19 @ 92326 Miles – Gearbox Service AutoTechnik BMW Specialist, Lutterworth
The car is always garaged with fitted dust cover and detailed weekly by me and only comes out when the sun is shining so does very little mileage.
OE51UBY has had the following restoration work carried out during my ownership so if you are an enthusiast and are looking for a time-warp classic example good for another 100K+ trouble free miles? then look no further: -
Work carried out in 2019
• Total body strip-down, glass out, panels off, prepped, scuffed, flatted, cleaned, primed, flatted again and professionally repainted in the correct original BMW ‘Topasblau 364’ plus clear coat lacquer with zero rust found throughout the entire body structure. Rear sub-frame inspected and found to be in the correct original condition.
New Parts Installed using only the correct BMW branded & OEM: -
• BMW Replace all body panel buffer/fillister/rivet/washer/screw/mounts
• BMW Replace all body rubber gromet/panel adjust plates/fixings
• BMW Replace bonnet/hood panel with new final edition (facelift) panel
• BMW Replace bonnet/hood insulation panel
• BMW Replace both bonnet/hood dampers
• BMW Replace both bonnet locks
• BMW Replace both bonnet spring catches
• BMW Replace both kidney grills with new final edition (facelift) grills
• BMW Replace front and back BMW roundel emblems
• BMW Replace rear 330CI emblem
• BMW Replace windscreen lower wiper arm catch/splash panel
• BMW Replace both front fender indicator repeater lenses
• BMW Replace both rear light/indicator lens clusters
• BMW Replace both rear boot-lid lens reflector panels
• BMW Replace both front top struts (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front MacPherson spring struts (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front coil springs (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front spring caps (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front covering caps (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front adaptor plates (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front reinforcement support bearings (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front upper spring pockets (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front spring pads-upper (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front additional dampers (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front aux.damper protective tubes (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front dust protection collars (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front adapter plates (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace all front self-locking collar nut/hex nuts/covering caps
• BMW Replace both front spring pads-lower (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front protection tubes (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front swing support arms (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace all front suspension ancillary components (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both front suspension stabilizer bars (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear shock absorbers (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear protection tubes (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear aux.damper protective tubes (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear plates (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear guide-supports (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace all rear suspension washer/gaskets (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear lower spring pads (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear upper spring pads (M-tech)
• BMW Replace both rear adaptors (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear auxiliary dampers with protective tubes (M-Tec
• BMW Replace both rear coil springs (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear stop bumps (M-Tech)
• BMW Replace both rear boot-lid dampers
• BMW Replace all rear self-locking hex nut/bolt/caps (M-Tech)
• BMW Gearbox oil and filter service
• BMW Replace cover, wheel housing, front left
• BMW Replace cover, wheel housing, front right
• BMW Replace locking wheel nut set
• Aircon – Re-gas
• Correct staggered road wheels (Original BMW MV1 alloys) 4# refurbished
• BMW Replace 4x wheel hub centre-caps
• BMW Replace brake fluid & bleed system
• Convertible hood specialist – repair hood liner
• BMW Replace Mass Airflow (MAF) sensor
• BMW Replace hydraulic roof/hood pump (£1,400)
• Bleed hydraulic roof system – achieves factory 22 sec cycle-time
Work carried out in 2020
• BMW Replace top hose temperature sensor
• BMW DME control module firmware update
• BMW Gearbox firmware update (ZF 5 Speed)
• BMW Replace both front wishbone control arm rear ‘Pea’ bushes
• Brembo Replace front brake discs
• Brembo Replace front brake pads
• Hella Replace cooling fan viscous coupling
• BMW Replace water pump
• BMW Replace water pump ‘O’ ring
• BMW Replace all water pump, pully and thermostat housing nuts/bolts
• BMW Replace electronic thermostat/housing & gasket
• BMW Replace top radiator hose
• BMW Replace top radiator hose bleed screw
• BMW Replace bottom radiator hose
• BMW Engine flush and replace with the correct (Blue) engine coolant
• BMW Replace water pump to alternator ribbed belt
• VANOS timing system fully tested and is functioning correctly
• M.O.T till January 27th 2021
The car runs perfectly and changes gear as it should in auto, sport and manual. With the latest DME firmware update it is also more economical!
I have also installed expensive complimentary diamond stitched custom tailored floor-well coverings from the USA (a touch of Bentley cool) and there is a brand-new set of genuine BMW sourced carpet over-mats in the boot.
Negatives – OEM Radio on/off button very stiff/almost inoperable, a common issue. A facia and install kit to replace the OEM unit comes with the car. Driver’s seat showing little wear to the usual side bolster.
So, if you want a beautiful restored classic BMW convertible for the summer that wants for nothing, here it is and with the price of restored E30 325i sport M-Tech 1’s hitting £30K these days, probably a very safe investment for the future.
Number of former keepers – 4, including a doctor, then his wife.
Payment by bank transfer or cash on collection.
You are welcome to view or have the car inspected by a professional at any time prior to purchase. (Steve).
I have lots more digital images so please do not hesitate to ask.
No offers, at this price I am losing money.
|Get notified about new similar ads
Prefer low mileage,service history cars in good condition, for prompt attention no emails or text please ring Stephen on the details below Hertfordshire
Lhd spanish registered bmw e36 evo 321 bhp in the best colour dakar yellow. 6 speed manual with service history and only 165000klms. In perfect condition . all the usual m3 extras. One of the best.....
- Compare insurance quotes
Genuine Motorsport convertible in Macau Blue with grey leather with M tex centres and leather trimmed console and door panels reconnolised careful and removed from the car etc
This is a very rare car now - 20 years old and increasing in value
E36 M3 - S50 engined 3 litre car - GT version
One of the first 10 cars
VERY rare aircon model
BRG this car is documented.....
BMW E30 M3..... a vey rare AK05 Euro car with a factory 215 bhp and finished in alpine white (alpinweiss 146) with anthracite (0211) cloth interior. Specification to include fitted.....
*** NOW SOLD *** We are constantly looking for the very best examples of modern classic and sports cars. Please contact us if you have something special and are looking to sell.
An unusual and rarely available model available for all types of work including media, promotional and special events.
Based in London.
Cost per day from 500 pounds including delivery.
BMW 316 1979 with 158,000 km in good condition
Price 5750 euros
320i se auto, 63k full bmw history, one owner from new, wife of Dr Hill.
Is almost immaculate, would not take much to make concourse.
Has tow pack which has never been used all keys present .
1938 BMW 328 Roadster
Chassis number 85316
Registration number: TBA
Part of a small collection of rare BMW cars: This 328 was found as a wreck in the late 1960's.....