1959 RENAULT 4CV Vintage Classic French Mini / Microcar….RARE Hino !
Price:$25,995...USD dollars....the price can change if there is work or services to this car....
- A Stunning example of a magnificent rare and unique 1960 Renault 4cv that I have owned since 2011.
- I lived in France as a kid and my folks had one that I learned to drive in 1959 so it has a special place in my heart.
- I have done everything to make it dependable and attractive and it has been a joy to own!
- Looking for that special person who will appreciate it for show & tell and joy riding!
- SEE VIDEO LINKS BELOW
- This one is exceptional and includes many factory rare accessories not found on most.
1) 4 Horse hood ornament / hood latch.....the rarest and most photographed part on the car!
2) 3 "ROBRI" gravel guards on each side...6 total....Cast Aluminum not stamped..
3) Gordini engine is balanced and rebuilt with Big Bore Kit from 845cc to 905cc to make it peppy.
- Original 3
speed non syncro 1st gear transmission that works well.
4) Elegant interior
5) Repaint in original color
6) Town & Country horns
7) The car received attention as needed
8) The front suicide doors are unique and fun!
9) Has won numerous awards and always draws a crowd.
10) A regular at Griot's Garage
-The Renault 4CV is an interesting alternative to a Citroen 2CV or early Beetle.
- The shape is quite distinctive and the extra power of this clean example makes it genuinely fun for driving about town.
cylinders: 4 cylinders
title status: clean
- It was designed in secrecy and the first French car to sell a million of.
Copy & Paste to view VIDEO LINKS:
1) - details above
2) - details above
Shown by appointment.....
- Specs and history
- details above
The Renault 4CV (French: quatre chevaux, pronounced [kat??.??vo]) is a rear-engined, rear-wheel-drive, 4-door economy supermini manufactured and marketed by the French manufacturer Renault from August 1947 through July 1961. It was the first French car to sell over a million units, and was superseded by the Dauphine.
The 4CV was of monocoque construction, 3.6 m (11 ft 10 in) in length with front suicide doors.[
CV is the abbreviation of cheveaux-vapeur, the French equivalent to "horsepower" as a unit of power. The name 4CV thus refers to the car's tax horsepower.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,900.. to the UK ports...
on sale Renault 4CV, like new. 1956, original plate and papers from Italy, has been fully restored in any parts, interior and external. engine new, and all others parts are new. All restore pictures.....
747 CC., 21 HP, 4 CYLINDERS, 3 SPEEDS, 6 VOLTS, RENAULT VERSION R1062, CHAPEL MODEL, 5 SEATER, VERY ORIGINAL, ENGINE RESTORED, VERY GOOD CONDITION, CORRECT OPERATION, ORIGINAL REGISTRATION (V), DOCUMENTATION.....
This is a very rare French Built right hand drive Renault 4CV. The majority of right hand drive 4CV's were built in Acton, London. This car is an Un-Restored original car with original interior which.....
A very appealing little car, in excellent condition and full of impish character. We understand the ‘Grand Luxe’ version with sunroof to be rare, and certainly letting in light and air is a desirable.....