1962 62 Sunbeam Alpine Series II W Hardtop Rare fr-dics $11.9k For Sale
|This advert viewed 2025 times|
Located in the USA...dry desert west no salt on roads..
1962 Sunbeam Alpine Series II....W Hardtop = US-specs....
Price: $11,950...USD dollars....the price can change if there is work or services to this car....
- A RARE 1962.....BIG FINS.....BRITISH ROADSTER.......... One of the first front wheel disc Roadsters in the world.
- This is a true British sports car.
- New front pads, all new rear brakes, shoes, cylinders, lines and hoses.
- All new water pump, hoses, thermostat.
- Has a New starter.
- This car runs great, stops great and starts every time
Model: Series II (1962)
Bond Movie: Dr. No (1962)
- James Bond's first car was the modest Sunbeam Alpine Series II, in lake blue. After being invited to the mountain apartment of enemy spy Miss Taro, Bond drove the Sunbeam up the dusty road and into a trap. He was soon chased by a large hearse that tried to ram him off the edge of the sharp cliff. After some tense corners, a crane blocked the road ahead. Bond managed to pass underneath, but the hearse was too tall and skidded off the mountain to a fiery death.
- Like many Bond cars to follow, the Sunbeam was English made, manufactured just outside of Coventry in the West Midlands. The iconic car had also featured in the novel Dr. No, where it was the personal car of John Strangways, head of Station J, Jamaica. For the film, it was rumored that the producers had borrowed the Sunbeam from a local resident to avoid the cost of importing their own.
VIDEO OF SUNBEAM STARTING
- details above
- International buyers welcome!
- I might consider a possible trade, what do you have? What are you looking for?
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $2,500.. to the UK ports...non driven project cars will cost more to ship and truck....
Thanks for looking...j
|Get notified about new similar ads
SOLD! find over 400 cars at our website www.hofman.nl
A beautiful classic car and with a number of only 5863 build pretty rare: Left hand driven Sunbeam Alpine MK3 with first registration in 1965. Restored in the past and only driven under good circumstances ever since. The car comes in a very complete and original
1967 Sunbeam Alpine Convertible
..California Car Since New
..Very Nice Looking Car
..British Green Paint
..Black w/White Trim Interior
..Mechanically Excellent w/
..New Weber Carb
The car is in very good condition, no rust and no cracks, perfect interior, original engine.
Original documents and plates of the 1964.
The car is ready for any test drive.
We transport and deliver our cars in any destination, Europe 7/10 days , US 20/30 days, with our affiliated shipping companies.
To ensure the
A nice Sunbeam in running condition. Safe shipping at reasonable rates. 100 000 ZAR
Barnfind Sunbeam Alpine Mark V 1966 Roadster this could be your restauration project. This car is imported from France and has now New Dutch documents. For more information please contact me FRANK Kennis phone: 00.31.622.420.766 or mail me: [email protected]
Frank Kennis Phone: 00.31.622.420.766 or mail me: [email protected]
1954 Sunbeam Alpine Sport Convertible
..Frame Off Restoration
..Car In Mint Condition
..14,106 Original Miles
..Affidavits from Previous Owner
..I Believe This Car Could win/
..Win at Any Concourse Show
..Sapphire Blue Paint New
..Red Leather Leather Interior
..Sunbeams known for /
..Being built Robust and Re
Trade-in car. Project. Between 1959 and 1968 five series of the Sunbeam Alpine were built. Our early series IV Sunbeam Alpine roadster was built in England in 1965. In 1985 the car came to the Netherlands from France but was never registered here. This example does require a complete restoration and provides a solid ba
LHD, 1st reg: 02/1962, 75.000 M, 60 kW (82 PS),
Dutch registration; chassis in very good condition, I drove ca. 50 km, but it needs some attention concerning brakes and clutch.
The car stands now for 3 years in a Garage in 57610 Altenkirchen / Westerwald without any works done.
I finished my car-business-act
Well maintained and sought after classic
This is an exceptionally well presented early Series 1 car (registered Jan 61). Restored in 2006 to a very high standard, this car still has great appeal. Original UK RH drive, the car is complete with hard-top, overdrive gearbox, wire wheels and has Old English white pain
A VERY nice and complete 1953 Sunbeam Alpine roadster. Runs and drives very well. It is a little customized with a rear seat in the trunk and a non Original 6 cil. engine. It has a nice interior and is generally a good driveable car. VERY solid, comes from Arizona and has no rust whatsoever.
Chassis no.:A 3012571