BEDFORD TL750 LORRY 7.5T Horse Lorry Classic design 1980 Ladies Box will be sold with fresh MOT GREAT POTENTIAL FOR CONVERSION.
Known as “BETSY”
A reg TL 750 Bedford horsebox for sale in Good Condition for Year, we have lovingly owned this for 5 Years and has been lots of fun to use and own.
1) Good Solid Diesel Engine mated to a 4 Speed Transmission 6 Cylinder 5.4 LITRE RED SERIES 105TD
2) Solid Chassis and Horse area total dimensions are 24ft Long 11ft High.
3) Power Steering With TILT CAB
4) Configurated for 3 Horses and padded rubber sides with aluminum sides.
5) Groom Living Area is a Clean Canvas to Carry out what you want “Great Potential for Festivals” Side Door lockable.
6) Service History.
7) HGV MOT Carried out March 2020
8) Installed Seat Belts in CAB.
9) Spares Package included in sale, items have been procured from NATO and British Army they ran these units for years that will keep this lorry running for many years to come.
Betsy was refurbished about 8 years ago prior to us purchasing her.
CAB is not rotten and does have access to Living Area however has not been cut it retains the size of the rear window. So can easily be converted back to Flat bed or classic tipper.
Genuine Reason for sale downsizing and located in North Northamptonshire
Looking for offers in the region of 4200.00 GBP
No Timewasters or People with Incorrect driving licence unable to drive a 7.5T or just want to give low offers.
SOLD GOING TO A GOOD HOME AND VERY COOL PERSON
Bedford OTYPE tipper. 6 cylinder petrol. Solid old girl .
Cab and chassis have been sand blasted and painted.doors have been repaird to averry good standard with steel not filler . tipper is ariganel.....