This Frazer Nash was one of nine made Le Mans Fixed Head Coupes. It was a High Roof version and it was delivered in October 1954 to Mr. A. Kendrick who would keep it for 5 years. Then it was sold through AFN to D.G. Nicholas. It achieved a time of 27,51 secs for the half mile sprint at the Weston Super Mare Speed Trails in 1962.
Late 1960's the car was purchased by racing-driver Betty Haig, then sold to William Court in 1969 and restored by Cleobury Garages.
Subsequent owners were Gerald Brigham, Roddy MacPherson, Oliver Robinson, Stewart Skilbeck and John Lloyd.
TT Workshops restored the car for Lloyd and sold it to Peter Mimpriss in 1993.
In 1994 the car was purchased by Mr. K.W. Putsch from Germany, who competed with the car in 3 Mille Miglia retrospectives and the 1996 Nurburgring Six Hours race.
In 1998 it went through the hands of two other UK owners and ended up in Portugal in 2004. It did remain in the hands of the Portuguese owner until 2014 and was used in another Mille Miglia retrospective and in various other road and track events.
Since 2014 the car resides in a collection amongst various other Frazer Nash cars.
This exceptional Fraser-Nash BMW was delivered to Hugh Curling Hunter in July 1937, and is believed to have been the seventh 328 delivered into the UK via AFN Ltd. It was first registered with Hunter's.....
Chassis number 421/200/210 is one of the final Frazer Nash chassis completed by the factory before car production ceased so that AFN could concentrate on new Porsche sales. It remained at the factory.....
Chassis 421/100/110, finished in Grey with red leather, was shipped to Bristol Motors Inc, New York in late March 1950, ready for the British Automobile & Motorcycle Show in April. Being a show car,.....