Located in the USA...a dry desert west no salt on roads...
1968 Mustang Longhorn Shelby Custom Mods = US-specs....a cool Rare 1 Off Build Signed by Shelby !!
Model Mustang Longhorn Shelby Custom
Color Custom Burnt Orange Metallic
Interior White and Black
Engine 302 5.0 HO
Other Custom Taillights, Shelby front end
Price Reduced Price $45,000..USD dollars...
- Poll every classic car enthusiast out there about their favorite classic ever made and you can bet Mustang will be high on this list. The true American muscle car has a huge following with various car clubs and car shows being dedicated to them alone. However, with all those Mustangs when is the last time you saw one you could say is custom?
- They has a great look from the factory but the 1968 Mustang Coupe you see here has some custom accents that really set it apart. In a field of Mustangs we can guarantee this one would draw a crowd just because it is unique.
- The body is coated in a custom burnt Orange Metallic that is packed with pearl.
- It has a beautiful shine and really pops out in the sun.
- The car was once used as a promo vehicle for Texas University so the classic Shelby side stripe has been painted in white with a custom Longhorn.
- A newer Shelby style hood is in place and along with the 1 piece rear deck spoiler give it some very cool body lines. Front fog lights as well as a front apron are also Shelby style components in place.
- All of the chrome is in very nice condition with cleanly mounted front and rear bumpers.
- The glass is all nice and clear with nice stainless throughout.
- In the rear you will find the taillights have been totally customized.
- The original style 3 lens taillights have been duplicated creating 6 lenses for each light.
- All of the lights work and look awesome to each side of the aftermarket billet gas cap.
- American racing torque thrust wheels sit underneath each corner and the tires have plenty of tread.
- The customizations don't stop with the exterior as the drivetrain has been entirely updated.
- A sreong 302 5.0 HO motor along with the transmission was taken from an aftermarket Thunderbird and put in place.
- The cover has been painted to match the exterior and has 5.0 Ford HO engraved on the top aluminum panel.
- The motor starts up well and runs with no issues.
- The brake, steering, and suspension system are all in good condition and operate as they should.
- The interior has the original style Mustang look but has been customized as well.
- The seats are done in a two tone White and Black with the center Black sections being a diamond tuck style.
- The seats are very comfortable and the car allows plenty of leg room up front and for the back passengers.
- Along with the drivetrain came a later model T handle shifter that you will find cleanly mounted to the floor board.
- The dash has all of the vintage style woodgrain paneling but instead of the boring original gauges you will see a nice Dakota Digital system staring back at you.
- Everything illuminates blue and looks great being mounted in the original bezel.
- Also important to note is the Carroll Shelby signature found on the passengers side dash.
- A wood grain steering wheel is in place which any Mustang enthusiast will tell you is a tough find, especially in good condition.
This is one cool classic that continues to be popular at every show it goes to!
Park this custom Mustang in your garage for
the reduced price of $54,500.00 $45,000.00!
- Runs and drives great!!
- On Request Please....
If serious: Please email me your NAME/LOCATION/PHONE, and why you are interested....no text please just email.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
2006 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
..Car Like New
..Only 28,921 Original Miles
..Colorado USA Car
..4.6L V8 Engine
..5-Speed Manuel Trans
..Shaker Ram Air Upgrade
..Vin# 1ZVHT82H the details below
The bespoke build offers you the best opportunity to purchase a one off, custom built, Mustang, created especially for you. No matter what your specification, we can create that car for you - concours,.....
1970 Ford Mustang Mach I * Blue
..Southern California Car
..Absolutely NO Rust
..All Original Panels & Floors
..All New A/C System
..Original 351 Cleveland Engine
1964 Ford Mustang Coupe
..Early Mustang Coupe
..46,156 Original Miles
..Solid Rust Free Car
..White Paint Nice
..Blue Interior Nice
..260 V8 Engine
..Push Button Radio
The Ford Mustang was introduced in 1964. Based on the very basic Ford Falcon mechanicals the car was never intended to be in production up to today. It was an overnight sensation. Ford had literally.....