1986 De Tomaso Pantera GT5-S Factory Wide Body Very Rare For Sale
| This advert viewed 2893 times|
Located in the USA...dry west no salt on roads...= No Rust ((((( a red GTS euro based car coming soon and on request a))))
- A 1986 De Tomaso Pantera GT5-S Factory Wide body Very rare....!! One of only 182 built Pantera GT5-S produced, one owner since new in Maranello Italy —- All original unmodified car.
Make De Tomaso
Model Pantera GT5-S
Mileage 56.5k miles
Exterior Color Red
Interior Color Tan
Engine 5.8 L
1986 De Tomaso Pantera GT5-S Factory Wide body
- A Very rare One of only 182 built
- Pantera GT5-S produced, one owner since new in Maranello Italy —- All original unmodified car.
This very rare Pantera GT5-S is available now for sale after 34 years of original ownership by the same person who ordered and took delivery new at the factory in Maranello in 1986.
- The meticulous care can be evidenced by the original condition of the car and the fact that it hasn’t been altered, retaining all the design elements envisioned by Marcelo Gandini.
- The leather interior is complemented by its original handmade wood appointments and carpeting.
- All the instruments and electrics are in working order as well as the lights.
- The Rosso Fuoco (Fire Red) exterior is in fantastic condition, the wide body steel arches and body lines are straight and the gaps are even all across, complemented at the end by the Gandini Countach inspired wing.
- The power delivery coming from the 351 Cleveland engine, through the original ZF transmission is very strong, reliable and with a sporty powerband, expected from an Italian exotic.
-The original magnesium Campagnolo wheels 10×15 and 13×15 are in impeccable condition, displaying the correct tone of gray and all the corresponding stampings.
- The VIN # stamps and placards are present throughout the car.
The car comes with its collapsible Vredestein original spare and tools.
- Serious inquiries please email us no text.
- Must see!
If you have questions please email us below..
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,900.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
|Get notified about new similar ads
Imported from the US a few years ago.
351 in³ Ford Cleveland engine, only ca. 4.000 mls!
German MOT and historic vehicle registration.
(Valid price: EUR 107.900, exchange rate may vary)
The given details are descriptions without obligations. They do not represent warranted qualities. The vendor i
Carroll Shelby was the one and only owner
Originally gifted to Shelby by DeTomaso
Recently released from Carroll Shelby’s personal collection
Spectacular condition with original interior and largely original paint
Only 4,571 actual miles (7,356 km)
Rare and desirable DeTomaso Pantera GTS
One of appr
Coming hard on the heels of the head-turning De Tomaso Mangusta, the De Tomaso Pantera was a successful combination of Italian aesthetics and breeding with a nice big and easy to maintain Ford V8 engine mated to a proven German ZF transaxle. The Pantera was designed by Tom Tjaarda (then working for Ghia), and became a
Very rare De Tomaso Longchamp GTS 2+2, finished in original brown metallic with ivory leather, 8´´front and 10´´rear Campagnolo wheels, ZF-Powersteering and electric seats, vented discbrakes front and rear, Italian muscle car !!
This vehicle is offered on sale by Modena Sport, Official Ferrari and Maserati dealer in Toulouse France.
Perfect condition, fully restored, important history records.
DeTomaso Deauville 5,7L V8 - RHD, late series one - matching numbers.
Total production is 244 - only 8 vehicles as RHD
Very rare and honest car for easy restoration.
Interior is in good and very usable condition. Chrome is in “normal” used contion.
There is rust in the bottom of some of the doors and tail
14th Dec 2020
The car presented is one of the few cars delivered new by the factory in Group 3 configuration. As part of the latest Pantera L, it is equipped with the Group 4 optional body kit. The car was delivered new in Vienna, and is therefore equipped with the high-compression V8 of 400 hp, a larger oil tank, Group 3 exhaust an
Make De Tomaso
Model name Pantera GT5
Year of manufacture 1983
Mileage (read) 2,132 km
Body style Coupe
Power (kw/hp) 244/328 (Factory: 350 hp)
Cubic capacity (ccm) 5,766
Steering Left (LHD)
De Tomaso Pantera GTS. Original new delivered in Belgium (1973 Claude Dubois). Car was completely restored to the highest level. Special built 7.0 litre engine delivering 500 HP plus. Car still is on Belgian registration, and has recently had a major service (bills available).
De Tomaso Deauville in very good and original condition. Finished in it's original Robino rosso with beige leather. Very late serie 3 car with ZF steering, electric seats and airconditioning.