Finished in Saab competition red, this 1971 Saab 96, V4 is ideal for the collector or historic rallying. Used in 1971 in Swedish Championships and winner of the 1992 Historic Rally Car Register Post Historic Championships.
Originally rebuilt by Rallysport, to Swedish standard A specification. Imported in 1990 to the UK. In 1992 had total restoration to 1967 homologation standard with considerable investment. Comes with full history and papers.
* Left hand drive.
* Post restoration mileage: 14,508 miles
* Stroked to 1530cc
* Shell lightened and strengthened as per rally directive.
* Full safety device roll cage, fire walled, helmet box.
* Back up sports coil and electric fuel pump.
* High output alternator.
* Oil catch tank and cooler.
* Laminated screen.
* Original wooden steering wheel.
* Luke 4 point harness.
* Air horns.
* Tony Law free-flow exhaust system.
* Competition clutch.
* Lightened and balanced flow wheel.
* Webber 40 DFI carburettor.
* Close rotation spec. gearbox.
* Big valve with high density springs.
* Lightened and polished pistons.
* Kent Camshaft-Rally stage, steel balanced 5000-8000 rpm.
Now available for viewing at our premises in Doncaster, please call the details below for more information.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above information but errors may occur. Please check with a salesperson.
Sweden classic car Saab 900i for sale,one pre-owner and only 84.135 km.Service book at the car.
Original condition .
Full techn. Service ,new tyres,new fuel pump,etc.
For further info please contact.....
Fantastic Saab 99 with 5 speed manual gearbox. Complete renovation approx. 8 years ago and still a beauty! Only 30k !!miles since renovation. Interior extraordinary clean . Stylish car! Call us for.....
This customised Saab 96 is one of a kind and is another fully completed project carried out by Neo Brothers Ltd to epitomise the Saab brand. The design and build of this unique car ran into many thousands.....
Immaculate full history leather seats fantastic hood all working well maintained, Great body and paintwork, interior in great condition no rips or tears, very reliable and great engine and gearbox.....
Very nice, completely original 1971 Saab Sonnet 3. 4 cyl engine 1700 CC with 55 HP top speed 165 KM ! Very nice solid, straight body, complete and original. Perfect paint, goodoriginal floors. Imported.....
We would like to offer this Saab 96 (V4). It is the last of the "aerodynamic" Saab automobiles and it holds the land speed record for stock body production cars with 750 cc engines. This car #96552066.....