1956 to 1959 356A Factory Gold Sunroof $9.5k plus 14 others For Sale
|This advert viewed 376 times|
Located in the USA...no salt on roads...dry desert west...
- There is 12 different Rare Hard to find HardTops and Steering Wheels plus a good Spare Engine 1966 Porsche 911 all listed below... now in stock...in the USA...
- All 14 listed parts and items prices are FIRM in the $USD dollars....
- If you are interested in these please spare parts give me a email from this ad...no text please...
- Exports at your costs from the Long Beach California USA ports....perhaps the hardtops can be shipped tide down on wood shipping pallets for easy and low cost methods to move...
Hardtop Clip with Sunroof Gold shown in the first 3 pics....
- Crated and ready to ship anywhere.
- Silver 356A Factory Gold Sunroof for 1956-1959.
- Complete with cup and handle.
- A perfect example to enjoy as is or to restore in the future...we also have a silver on just like this on request please...
- A Speedster Hardtop clean Silver $1.6k usd...Firm...
- A Speedster Hardtop finished in Silver with Ivory headliner.
- A perfect restoration candidate that will add extreme appeal to any Speedster.
- A Speedster Hardtop Red for $1k usd...Firm...
- A Red Speedster hardtop that is finished in Red with Ivory Headliner.
- Perfect restoration candidate that will add great appeal to any Speedster.
Reutter Pop-Out Window Hardtop Silver and Rare $2.5k usd...
- A Very rare, Reutter Pop-Out Window Hardtop, that is finished in Silver with Ivory headliner.
- Complete and ready to be placed on any Cabriolet or to restore in the future.
- A Speedster Hardtop Black
- A Period Speedster Hardtop finished in Black.
- An excellent restoration candidate offered at a great price!
Pop-Out Window Hardtop Clean Ivory
- A Reutter Pop-Out Window Hardtop finished in White with Ivory headliner.
- Basically complete with latches and rubber to body seals.
- We are able to provide the rear window at an additional cost.
- A Excellent condition Cabriolet Hardtop that can also be a great candidate for restoration.
Reutter Pop-Out Window Hardtop Clean Ivory
- A Rare, Reutter Pop-Out Window Hardtop finished in white with Ivory headliner.
- Complete with rubber to body seal and latches to the front windshield.
- A great opportunity to acquire a hardtop ready to use as is or to restore in the future!
Reutter Hardtop Silver Grey
- A Reutter Pop-Out Window Hardtop that is offered at a great value as a restoration candidate and it includes the rear window.
Carrera 2 Steering Wheel
- A clean Factory Carrera 2 wheel that has been finished by a marque expert.
- This wheel fits Carrera 2 356B & 356C vehicles.
- A clean Deep Dish Nardi Steering Wheel
- A Deep Dish Nardi Steering Wheel
- Period correct Nardi steering wheel that is suitable for 356B & 356C cars.
- A clean Flat Nardi Steering Wheel
Flat Nardi Steering Wheel
- A Period correct reproduction wheel. Suitable for all 356 Pre-A & 356A cars.
1966 Porsche 911 Engine Spare Engine was running before taken out...
Type 901/05 1966 Porsche 911 Engine
- Previously taken out of a running car which had great compression.
- Complete and ready to install and use as-is or to restore in the future.
- A Rare opportunity to acquire an early 911 engine such as this.
2 Liter (1,991cc) flat-six
80mm bore x 66mm stroke
130hp @6,100 rpm
128 ft-lb torque @ 4,200rpm
1959 Porsche 356A 1600 GS Carrera Plain Bearing Engine
1959 Porsche 1600 GS Carrera P...
Engine Type 692/2
- One of only 40 engines built for the 1959-1960 Year Model 356A
- Originally sourced from, Steve Heinrichs, one of the authors of the Porsche Carrera book. Steve's comments on this engine were that it was a low mileage example pulled from a Carrera in the late 60's. The motor was then sent to a well-known 4-cam engine builder, Jacques Le Friant.
- The motor was completely disassembled and inspected thoroughly.
- The internals were indicative of a true low mileage example as Steve Heinrich had stated.
- The crank was standard on the mains, standard on the rods and only needed minor polishing.
- New main and rod bearings were installed. The piston's and cylinders were in excellent condition and were recoated with Nikasil and new rings were installed. Only as a precaution the exhaust valves were replaced.
- The valve seats were machined and lapped in. All the gears are matching & numbered. The distributor was completely rebuilt, carburetors completely rebuilt, and a new clutch and pressure plate was installed. The motor was balanced at each stage. All the components were CAD plated, all sheet metal was fitted and painted.
- New old stock 1600 GS Carrera exhaust, which was made one year only, and is very rare.
- The engine has run prior to being installed and then tuned in a car for 100 miles.
Full show condition and ready to enjoy!
Toy Mercedes Clean White is Rare
1957 300SL Roadster Toy
- A Custom built by brothers, Rudolf and Fritz, sometime in the late 1950s. Gebrüder Bruschal (GB), owned by the brothers, is the company known for creating custom small cars. In 1960, this toy car was completed and was placed amongst various other small vehicles in a fair in upstate New York. It was a gas-powered, accurate recreation, of a 1957 300SL Roadster.
- There is a tremendous amount of detail that went into both the grill, wheels and the various chromed pieces around the car. When it arrived at European Collectibles, we installed rack and pinion steering. This showpiece will add tremendous appeal to any collection, especially when it is paired side by side with an actual 300SL roadster.
- The brothers Rudolf and Fritz Ihle from Bruchsal were motor vehicle masters and had become self-employed in 1930 in Bruchsal. They soon decided to offer special bodies based on common small cars (first Dixi and BMW, then also DKW, Fiat, Ford and Steyr, Mercedes, etc.). The customer was able to receive a kit for self-assembly to have the car rebuilt in Bruchsal. Or the brothers bought used cars, reworked them technically and re-clothed them. Later the brothers became manufacturers of bumper cars and carousels.
............... thanks for looking...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $800.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
|Get notified about new similar ads
This stunning speedster from Legend Motor Company is correctly registered as a Porsche Replica 11/03/1971 with historic vehicle status (Tax exempt)
Covered around 3500 miles
Same owner for more than 30 years
Original colour combination Heron Grey with red interior
Arm rests in leather
2 Fog Lights
Date of manufacture: August 1959
Model: 356 A Super Cabriolet
Trunk and Engine hoods number: 30
This Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet was professionally restored by recognised specialists during the last few years. Just driven 15 mls since completion. Stunning car. Without doubt one of the best.....
This Rare Right Hand Drive UK Supplied 1963 Porsche 356 B T6 Super Cabriolet is Presented in Bali Blue with Black Leather and a Black Hood.
Sold New by AFN Porsche in 1963. Sold by Roger Bray.....
Porsche 356 1962 Cabriolet 1600S Engine LHD Ruby Red
“Restored 356 1962 Original Porsche Cabriolet”
This is an iconic 1962 356B / 1600 Reutter Cabriolet in Ruby Red with.....
Less than 30 came with the electric sunroof option from factory,even less with the big fuel tank,one of the rarest Porsches of all time,very powerfull 587/1 Fuhrmann 2 liter engine on numbers matching.....
- Compare insurance quotes
Porsche 356A Speedster
This iconic car, Porsche 356A Speedster ,left the Porsche factory on July 31st 1956 ,is the recipient of a nut and blot rotisserie restoration. The car retains it s original.....
We are extremely happy to be able to offer you this fantastic and very desirable 1964 Porsche 356 C. This was the last model before Porsche introduced the 911. This 356 has disc brakes on all four.....
Color Slate Grey very rare !!
Inside Sand Beige
This car was all its Life in South France
The Restoration was done on very good Base.....