• This is the very rare most luxurious W180 the up-scale version of the more common Ponton W120 model
• The wheelbase on the W180 was stretched by 170 mm to accommodate the longer straight-6 M180 engine
• The 2.2 litre inline-six cylinder engine produces 106 PS (78 kW; 105 hp))
• A 4-speed column shift manual transmission has the optional Hydrak automatic clutch
• Right-hand drive
• 2 x Collector Owners
• Mobster Black with Blue velveteen interior
• MOT and Tax Exempt (Mille Miglia Compliant)
• Overhauled by Mercedes Auto class of Milton Keynes for £4,000
• Last Serviced by Simpsons 2018 for £1,000
• 1950's luxury driving with Mercedes reliability.
• Part of a Unique London Collection which has been reduced in size (last car on offer)
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners.....
Rare E 220 Convertible, Metallic Red with full beige leather and black electric hood, Heated seats, Air con, Electric windows,CD Radio, excellent history file and used locally on a daily basis.All.....
Very nice 1964 Mercedes 220 SEb Coupe (W111.021). Original born in very rare Deep black color paint, with red leather upholstery, sunroof, fog lights, Zebrano wood, White steering wheel and original.....