Seller's phone number is protected behind a forwarding service
For sale a truly unique opportunity to own an ultra low mileage (41k) condition 2.5 Vectra B GSI on truly outstanding condition.
This is for the meticulous Vauxhall / modern classic collector.
Finished in dazzling original unmarked metallic blue paint and sporting the favoured 2.5 V6 engine (198bhp versus the later 2.6 models which reduced to 178bhp). You will truly not find another example like this in the land.
With just 4 enthusiast owners, this car has been maintained to the absolute highest order. As the pictures demonstrate. Always garaged and with a full Vauxhall and specialist / classic car dealer service history.
In preparation for sale, this one off noughties classic has just had £3k spent to get it in absolute concours condition (invoice from Copse Automotive in the history file). This recent work included:
- Full service including new spark plugs, mobil 1 oil and filter, air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter.
- New boot struts (as original ones were a tad weak)
- new OE clutch
- New upgraded lightweight Courtenay Sport flywheel (a well known enhancement with Vectra enthusiasts. The lightweight flywheel allows the v6 engine to rev much more freely, delivering the equivalent of c.17bhp extra).
- Full interior and engine bay professional detail.
- new coil packs.
- Full exterior paint enhancement detail including ceramic coating. This included removal and separate ceramic coating of all wheels.
The v6 engine starts and runs like a whisper. No rattles, squeaks, belt noise, nothing. It is as it left the factory.
On the road, the car drives like new. Powerful, refined and full of character. Reminding you why these GSI models were so lusted after in the early 2000s.
In summary, this is a unique vehicle in concours order that is ready to display at shows. An excellent addition to any serious modern classic collector. The price reflects the uniqueness of the car. Only very near offers considered.